• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blancpain Air Command Flyback

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Not seen this one before. Looks nice. Ive Not heard of IT factory?

Video of the original here:
Looks like the original non-gold is titanium, wonder if the rep is to?

Translation below:

New IT product Blancpain’s new Ait Command Air Force Commander series AC02, a legendary chronograph, the new Air Force Commander is loyal to the historical tradition in design, and fully integrates the retro style of the 1950s with Blancpain’s advanced watchmaking technology !

The case is made of red gold, with a diameter of 42.5mm. The lugs of the watch are slender. The front of the lugs and the side of the case are all brushed. Only the edge of the lugs has a polish that is consistent with the original.

The movement is equipped with Dandong 7750 chronograph movement modified F388B movement, the travel time is accurate, and all details are reproduced according to the original version 1:1.

The two-way silent rotation of the ring mouth is consistent with the original product. The ceramic ring has been polished. All the scales on the ceramic ring, including the 12 o'clock diamond-shaped block, all have luminous light.

The dial uses a binocular chronograph, with 30 minutes at 3 o'clock and 12 hours at 9 o'clock. The large digital hour markers on the dial, as well as the large syringe hands, have a luminous coating.

The speed ring and timing scale are located on the edge of the dial.

The original brushed buckle is matched with retro blue leather, full of retro style.

Last edited:

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
They should be available soon from all TDs. I don't know any more than that.