• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BlackBird - Black Face & Polished?

smithy37

3/2/09
It sounds like Robert (T4D) might be able to source one given time.

As for the rubber strap, just ask him, or any other dealer, about availability. I am trying to source one for a friend at the moment to fit his Brietling Bluebird :lol:

Tubbs

Known Member
2/4/09
guru: from brietlings brochure they do both in polished steel, rubber and bracelet, in the brushed steel version they do 2 rubber, logo and holes, bracelet and leather, but agreed, straps should be quite easily changed!

wouldnt mind bracelet either!

Smithy, I know who that friend is too! I told him I like the rubber strap, he's gona beat me too it!.....least mine will be polished! and black! :D

smithy37

3/2/09
Tubbs said:
guru: from brietlings brochure they do both in polished steel, rubber and bracelet, in the brushed steel version they do 2 rubber, logo and holes, bracelet and leather, but agreed, straps should be quite easily changed!

wouldnt mind bracelet either!

Smithy, I know who that friend is too! I told him I like the rubber strap, he's gona beat me too it!.....least mine will be polished! and black! :D
:lol:

Tubbs

Known Member
2/4/09
I have found a new Brietling Blackbird in Polished, it looks really well except the rear casing is incorrect! blackbird logo is too small and lots of other text and logo's on rear, this is definately incorrect.

The one thing that the polished and the brushed gen version both share is that they have the same rear polished casing and, with 'blackbird' etched large on its own except for a few small numbers.

$368, not as bad as first thought?! I just need the back issue clearing up before its added to basket! :mrgreen: