• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black or White: Chanel J12 photos

unregistered

13/1/08
I can't be the only one getting watches now can I ;)

I got the black J12 33mm sometime ago from T4D, the white I just got from Josh. Word of warning, the T4D uses Mineral glass, just buffed out some scratches. Aint sure about the Josh one but probably the same.

I personally prefer the lustre of the black one, always felt white ceramic looked cheap. Though I prefer the white's dial and bezel, pops more I feel.

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
some nice pictures, my wife loves her black J12

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
i took my wife to the AD to have a look at these J12's but they have sold out of the white ones. seems like white is the popular colour for the ladies.

personally, i think the black looks better too :p

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
Im buying my girl the white... its what she asked for! She also wants the black version with the hour numbers are replaced with "diamonds". sooo... i guess its black and white she will get. damn im a good bf.

i think the movie "blind side" is what persuaded her.

nbarker

Known Member
25/4/09
haha im sure you have 5 watches for every one you get her philly :) you boyz and you watches...i agree i like the white face much better but the bracelet looks super cheap :S

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
i know, my first impression is that the white had a cheap looking bracelet but honts pics make it look a lot better! i was not impressed by puretimes pictures nor their prices.

i guess we will see how cheap they really look when they are in my hands. most reps look ten times better in person... pictures usually do no justice.