• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay Chrono TWS

tomtom1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/8/20
I’ve changed the crystal and raised the date wheel so it like much better now :)

zj0Qsb.jpg
zj0pZp.jpg

Before it looked like this :

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
There is no ‘best’ - this is a trash tier fake. Wouldn’t fool anyone.

GeorgDan

10/6/19
Denmark
Still waiting in anticipation for a nice rep of this. I love the watch but im not feeling these trash tier reps

GeorgDan

10/6/19
Denmark
Still waiting in anticipation for a nice rep of this. I love the watch but im not feeling these trash tier reps.

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Before it looked like this :

What a great job you did with the datewheel. I wonder why the factories don't do this when the date is sunken.. Seems compared to making a watch, it's a relatively simple task for them to space up the datewheel?

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
I couldn’t help myself and ordered one. Fortunately they’ve got a V2 now, still has the sunken date wheel but the dial and bezel have an upgrade. These are my QC picks but this is so much better than I expected. Maybe raising the date wheel and adding a better crystal will do the job.

Reactions: _______73_______

febocamoal

Looking Around
19/2/24
I couldn’t help myself and ordered one. Fortunately they’ve got a V2 now, still has the sunken date wheel but the dial and bezel have an upgrade. These are my QC picks but this is so much better than I expected. Maybe raising the date wheel and adding a better crystal will do the job.

Any chance you could measure overall thickness and dial circumference? What bothers me the most about this one is the 80 that is not centered

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Any chance you could measure overall thickness and dial circumference? What bothers me the most about this one is the 80 that is not centered
Haven’t measured, but the circumference is the same as the genuine. I don’t have the tools to measure the thickness but I couldn’t tell a difference to the gen which I tried on just last week.

This is like the speedy reps, you buy them more as a homage than a faithful rep.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Haven’t measured, but the circumference is the same as the genuine. I don’t have the tools to measure the thickness but I couldn’t tell a difference to the gen which I tried on just last week.

This is like the speedy reps, you buy them more as a homage than a faithful rep.
Indeed
People forget about how bad all the speedy reps are, like real bad….
In a way, it is less likely to be called out on this one as there isn’t anywhere near as much scrutiny or interest in the Tudor.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster