• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

Parci73

Known Member
25/10/11
..... and with the Gen you will nur lose money. You will always be able to sell the gen without losing money. I own a V2 rep, great Watch for the money but I will also go for the gen.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
..... and with the Gen you will nur lose money. You will always be able to sell the gen without losing money. I own a V2 rep, great Watch for the money but I will also go for the gen.

You won't regret it buddy! I think the value of the 58 will only appreciate :) and I'm in love with the accuracy of the movement

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
Not sure about that, the gen can already be had for less than the list price.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
less than half the list price?

Tell me where Im buying all of them :D
Where did I say half? Its just right below the list price, I saw one bb58 selling for 3000chf whereby list price is 3450chf (I live in Switzerland) so I am not sure the value of the gen will increase in the (near) future.

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
I just received some QC pics and I am not sure if this is the long v1 tube or not, can someone with more experience help? Furthermore I think the markers look OK. The tube looks awfully long so I tend to reject this one.
5948c300dbbefbe78c8b73c357ba7fb4.jpg
1ff8d0b83f4f55fe479aeeba68fa033e.jpg
b79bbddca2163ae6a8ca66a1363a83c4.jpg

Reactions: Ecender

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
So there you go. I personally love it.
can anyone give me a hint how I can put the last link one step nearer to the clasp?
is this clasp a bit bent? Or does it have to be like this?

DwightSchrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/19
EU
So there you go. I personally love it.
can anyone give me a hint how I can put the last link one step nearer to the clasp?
is this clasp a bit bent? Or does it have to be like this?
You can use a toothpick for the micro adjustment. Just be careful while doing it, the pin is spring loaded and might shoot out on the floor (mine did)
Clasp looks a little bit bent. I took a pair of pliers to the sides of mine and pinched, just to get the clasp to lock tighter. If yours locks properly right now, I guess you shouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: RepWatchNoob