• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BK Yachtmester--owner opinions?

mdg137

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/5/06
Im trying to decide on the next purchase, and am leaning toward a BK Yachtmaster, but am not entirely committed.

Any thoughts from owners?

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Extremely accurate, I took mine to compare it to a gen and it's basically the same thing, I really couldn't see any differences, even the sweep of the seconds hand is spot on. Only thing that was different was the crown, but you can now get the newer correct crown from BK, so by all means go for it! I love it! Specially when in direct sunlight, simply beautiful! :D

stevie7s

Known Member
5/10/06
Mdg...this is my BK Yachty. I have had it side-by-side with a gen Yachmaster and other than the AR on the gen cyclops, you cannot tell them apart. I highly suggest it as a reps for anyone.
Picture758.jpg

hazbeen

6/3/08
What length of wind reserve can one expect from this rep movement? Thanks.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Nice watches for sure, just one problem the crown seems to fall of the clasp often on these, just as the pearl falls off a sub, but other then that its a great rep. 8)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Best way around the crown falling off thing is buy one of WBKs YMs his come with the stamped crown on the clasp like the sub as opposed the the spot welded crown on most rep clasps which will fall off in time. Swap the bracelets and you have a great YM rep. 8)

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
Sorry to revive the old thread, but I was wondering how BKYachty looks compared to MBW's? BK's pieces are works of art, I know. I also really like the new MBW's having more accurate CG's.

???

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I think that the subsshould have polished center links. What a difference it makes.

bbrenner

8/5/07
love my yachty would highly suggest getting one......now if they would only make this in a 45 mm I would be drooling

Yellowhat

13/10/06
So can anyone comment on the lume on the BK Yachtzee?

Thx.

YH 8)

Deuce

3/4/07
Great lume! looks better than most rep lume. Bright, even, and not blotchy.

D

d4m.test

this is a great rep watch exceopt my font ; asw off bu serverlal mm.