• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bit of a saga with J Factory and Montauk H order.

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Order for an MH with Lucy.
1st watch I noticed a smudge on the 8 marker and it turned out a bit of paint missing off it.
Apparently J Factory very very reluctant to change it but Lucy managed to persuade them but they have said to her not again.
Turns out the replacement they gave, Lucy found a slight scratch on the crystal. J Factory refusing to swap it but it has been returned to them by Lucy to 'sort'.
Don't know what they will do but it seems a repair instead of a replacement.
Doesn't seem good that J Factory aren't prepared to stand by their products and swap out anything faulty.
Anyone else experienced this or is Lucy and other TD's sourcing from a (difficult) intermediary and not direct?

Thenextpage

Known Member
8/8/14
I recently ordered a 15400 from Lucy; the initial QC pics had a couple small errors - bezel screw alignment and crooked marker. Lucy got an excellent quality replacement for it within a couple of days.

All transactions that I've had with Lucy have been outstanding. Great communication and fast service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk