• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Price difference between sellers

The_Dreamer007

Horology Curious
29/10/16
Hi,
I' m a new member and I'm looking for a Panerai luminator submersible ceramic and I found it in puretime website for around 430$ (http://puretime02.com/pam508-p-v6f-...ramic-on-black-kevlar-diving-strap-p9000.html)
I also found the same model at WaychStation for only 230$ (
http://iwatchstation.com/pam508-p-v...on-black-kevlar-diving-strap-p9000-15358.html).

Why this significant price difference? The description of the two watches are identical in the two websites.
Is it the same watch and I have just to choose the cheaper one or there is a difference in the quality of the watch?

Many thanks for your help.

PS: sorry for my bad english

matt95

Horology Curious
23/10/16
The difference in price is quite big to say the least. I've looked at watchstation for my first purchase as well. In their FAQ they give this explanation for their low prices:

1. "No warranty: We do not offer a warranty with the watches, so we save a lot on fixing the watches and shipping the watches back.
  2. No shipping insurance: We do not reship or refund the watches if they are lost in the air or seized by customs, this greatly reduces our costs also."

Other than that their should be no difference in watch, same movement and same version. So it's the same watch, if you want to take the risk that the watch gets seized by customs or take the risk that the watch stops working after 3 months I'd go for the cheap option. Hope this helps

The_Dreamer007

Horology Curious
29/10/16
Thank you matt for you help.
It's clearer for me now.
This will be my first buy and I'm not yet familiar with the replica world

matt95

Horology Curious
23/10/16
Hey, I bought my rep a few days ago. You should Read a little on movements since that can determine a lot of the price of the watch. Good luck finding a TD and your First rep!

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
they are the same people... puretime and watchstation are under same ownership. but both work very differently