• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Pilot 5004 Pics

Niek

7/9/12
On GEN IWC strap

null-23.jpg

null-24.jpg

null-25.jpg

null-15.jpg

null-18.jpg

The black strap in the original pics is for sale in Strap Central :)

Nice combo. So i guess this is still the rep buckle, is it good? (I can buy a gen one for €150)

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
ah yes...nice one BMW! I got a black gen and it's SO nice...I had an HK Tan and many other rep straps...They just fail with the rivets. That's what my wife pointed out right away when I asked her to choose the "One from IWC"...

This looks great, man!

Niek

7/9/12
ah yes...nice one BMW! I got a black gen and it's SO nice...I had an HK Tan and many other rep straps...They just fail with the rivets. That's what my wife pointed out right away when I asked her to choose the "One from IWC"...

This looks great, man!

What about your buckle? I'm thinking of getting this watch and a gen strap to go with it, but how is the rep buckle?

Tysodrum

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/8/10
Niek,

I find that they are great. Nice and solid. The engraving is wrong...still not sure why that is. Must be a technical thing or a general oversight but... They snap in really right...at least mine do!! ;)

Niek

7/9/12
Niek,

I find that they are great. Nice and solid. The engraving is wrong...still not sure why that is. Must be a technical thing or a general oversight but... They snap in really right...at least mine do!! ;)

Thanks!