• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big order just arrived!

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
I just thought I'd post up some good feedback. I just received a big order for myself, family, and friends. I just want to thank Tony for helping me out, because I changed a watch and accessories more than once, and he took care of it all when some units were sold-out. He also swapped out some caseback screws on an AP 4.1 Diver that were a bit messed up from someone over-torquing them at some point.

This was a custom order, sent in via-email, with multiple emails back and forth, and a couple weeks to get it sorted (2 x Cartier Love Bracelets; one gold one silver, 2 x AP 4.1 Divers, BP AP 15400, and an AP Jumbo Skeleton) so in total, there were 4 watches + 2 bracelets. Payment was via Western Union.

I was a bit nervous getting so much shipped in one box that I asked to split it into 2 shipments, but he assured me that to Canada it was all good... and it cleared customs in minutes!

PS: The Cartier Love bracelets are perfect!!! (these should be offered full time on the website, as they are the perfect gift for the wife to offset a watch purchase. They even come with box + screwdriver to 'install' them ;)

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
Wow glad things worked out well with customs.
I wouldve been crapping bricks the entire time.
You are a brave one sir
Hahaha

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
The AP 15400 on bracelet is technically 41mm, and the Diver is 42mm.

Here are some better comparison photos. The AP on bracelet wears like a 40mm, and the diver more like a 44mm.

Crystal size is about the same from what I can tell:

The 15400 dial is much larger looking, as the diver has the internal rotating bezel that makes the dial smaller.

Diver is a lot thicker too, obviously. This is the BP 15400, so caseback is 1mm too thick, which is not noticeable on the wrist.

I seriously can't take off the 15400. It's my new favorite!

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Wow skeleton looks nice! Didn't know there was one available. Same case as 15400? More pics pls!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Billio

I'm Pretty Popular
15/4/09
Shouldnt have that photo of the package on here for obvious reasons....

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Nice watches! Love the 15400!

But as Daz said, take off the package pic, it's safer that way.

Xtian

Renowned Member
13/4/12
Nice one, M! Congrats! Curious to see how that AP skele look on a wrist.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Photo removed......it's always best to err on the side of safety.
respect-050.GIF

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
Fair enough about the package pic... I just wanted to show the size of the box. No info was legible... however good point about not showing what it 'may' look like.

Shipping was fast. Once shipped I had it in less than a week!

say10

Horology Curious
2/4/10
Hey - lets see those Cartier Love bracelets... I need a bday gift for someone special...