• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Big Bang versions

eleley

Known Member
2/6/07
Hi all,

I am interested in a Hublot Black Magic "light".

As I have read, there are two versions: one with push-in crown and stickers for the logo and one version with the logo engraved but
without push-in crown.
Am I right?

The one with the engraved logo has the correct font, like the gen, or it is also bold?
Does anyone have any photos of the two rotors?

Thank you in advance.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
They're available at most dealers. Ruby, Angus. You can find some pretty good deals.

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
engraved rotor,they are all the same from the dealers.....

P2220075.JPG

P2220070.JPG

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
dave123 said:

P2220075.JPG

P2220070.JPG

Dave, that's the only picture I've seen of your Blingy McBling Bling Big Blingy Bang that I've liked.

ThreadLocker

Banned
17/12/07
seanf said:
dave123 said:

P2220075.JPG

P2220070.JPG

Dave, that's the only picture I've seen of your Blingy McBling Bling Big Blingy Bang that I've liked.

+1 Maybe he should wear it face down.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
ThreadLocker said:

Knowing Dave, I think that's unlikely. If he could get away with it, Dave would set that thing in a tiera and wear it as a crown. You know-- just to make it a LITTLE more ballin'.

ThreadLocker

Banned
17/12/07
seanf said:
ThreadLocker said:

Knowing Dave, I think that's unlikely. If he could get away with it, Dave would set that thing in a tiera and wear it as a crown. You know-- just to make it a LITTLE more ballin'.

Maybe he could order a bling caseback? a bling crown? A bling case? Bling strap? Bling deployment buckle? Bling dial? and hands?

That way, the watch will match his grillz and his Escalade rolling on 22' bling spinners!

I guess selling ductwork is not that exciting. Dave longs to be a pimped-out, drug-dealing rap star that chills at the club wit fiddy cent and Ron Jeremy!

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
22"s are for rookies with little trucks. If you've got an Escalade and you aren't rollin' at LEAST 26"s, there's something wrong. Shaq feet, yo! :roll:

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
[smilie=cussing.gif]

Thats it,i'm going to RG,i need a hug.... :|

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I wasn't taking a shot at you, Dave. I was taking a shot at those who roll around on 22+" alloys.

I'm not much for blingy watches, but that's why they make more than one flavor of ice cream, right?

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
Back from my group hug.... :|

I wasn't cursing at you bro,just those clowns Sean and yahoo.... :?

8)

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
dave123 said:
Back from my group hug.... :|

I wasn't cursing at you bro,just those clowns Sean and yahoo.... :?

8)

Hey, man, I think I've got just the thing (or should I say "just the BLING"*) for you. Dave, I think what you need in your collection is the brand new 2008 Rolex "Gonna Have to Smack My Bitch Up Datejust" from their "Pimps N' Hoes" line:

Zebra.jpg

And if you're wondering, yes, that is a gen. Can't imagine why we haven't seen a rep of that one yet.

*I amused myself quite a bit with that one.

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
That bombed,pic is working....

thanks for coming out.... :|

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
Don't disrespect the bling.

DD1.jpg

Some can carry it off, and some can't. Dave can because he does. Who else do you know that gels his hair AND wears bling watches? Outside of Hollywood, that is.

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
Sean,your neighbours aren't wearing any watches..... :roll: