• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

ilcorvo

Certified
3/6/19
Ue
The movement is the main difference. This one comes with A2836 while V2s is equiped with sa3135.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zzf v2s has never mounted an SA 3135 movement .... All v2s mount VR3135

13stepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/19
Hey guys can anyone comment if the lime is decent comparison on the V2S?

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
Anybody else having SEVERE wait time on these? I don't want to call out my TD because he's been great so far, but I ordered one of these over a month ago and I'm still waiting QC pics. Says the factory keeps lying to him and he still hasn't had a new shipment delivered to him. Strange. :huh?:

Reactions: enduser

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Anybody else having SEVERE wait time on these? I don't want to call out my TD because he's been great so far, but I ordered one of these over a month ago and I'm still waiting QC pics. Says the factory keeps lying to him and he still hasn't had a new shipment delivered to him. Strange. :huh?:

I've heard the same thing regarding other TDs expect JTime who gets these right away at the moment so better to order ZZFs from them due to their special relationship with factory.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I waited 7 weeks then gave up and ordered a different watch, Li seems to be able to source these quickly. Advice would be to do order with Li. I will be in the next week or two

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
offtopic but one question guys:

any tip to source a new arf bracelet?
contacted some TDs but dont know if in find a better solution:
Sead: 170$ included shipping
Trusty: 195$ included shipping
Puretime: 168$ +65$ shipping

i am located in germany

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
offtopic but one question guys:

any tip to source a new arf bracelet?
contacted some TDs but dont know if in find a better solution:
Sead: 170$ included shipping
Trusty: 195$ included shipping
Puretime: 168$ +65$ shipping

i am located in germany

Let's chip all in and get several from Sead to get the price down.

I think we can get 10 members quite easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agloomp

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
he said to me he needs about 1 month to source one. thats very long in my opinion.

anyone a better idea?

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
he said to me he needs about 1 month to source one. thats very long in my opinion.

anyone a better idea?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

anyone a better idea?

Group purchases are forbidden here

Just buy the bracelet alongside another watch and TDs will be much more willing to help at a decent price

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Group purchases are forbidden here

Just buy the bracelet alongside another watch and TDs will be much more willing to help at a decent price

Didn’t knew that at all, thanks.

Or snap an ARF on M2M and resell it with your ZZF bracelet :)