• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
One pic from the same thread you can see the fixed X on other pics with bold DW font:

598af3cf8454c3c8451b78678b56663d.jpg

Initial ZZFs DWs

VtvTtU.jpg

Gen..although its 2006

Vtvhzr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

hor3pob

31/7/17
after all those teasing here I couldn't ressist and ordered one myself =D

but is it just me or does the cyclops looks kinda crocked?

Reactions: Tete

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Wow that's very fast. Mine just got picked up. They shipped 4PX. Usually its EMS

DHL here. I had a brazelet sent from PT via EMS, that took 2 months, never doing that again :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Wow that's very fast. Mine just got picked up. They shipped 4PX. Usually its EMS

DHL here. I had a bracelet sent from PT via EMS, that took 2 months, never doing that again :)

Hcoffee24

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/20
I have a noob v8, where can I get CF insert?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Wkc201

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
Hi
my first post so I apologize if this is not the right place. I’m having a difficult time navigating through it as there is so much info and topics.
Id like to ask for opinions on my QC photos as it’s my first rep. Main thing that I’m noticing is the pearl color, and the placement. It seems very high on the bezel and too much space from the bottom of the pearl marker to the bezel bottom. Please lmk what you think and anything else I should see.
thank you so much!

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hi
my first post so I apologize if this is not the right place. I’m having a difficult time navigating through it as there is so much info and topics.
Id like to ask for opinions on my QC photos as it’s my first rep. Main thing that I’m noticing is the pearl color, and the placement. It seems very high on the bezel and too much space from the bottom of the pearl marker to the bezel bottom. Please lmk what you think and anything else I should see.
thank you

The pearl colour is what it is for zzf position is fine. No grounds for rl

Reactions: Wkc201

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19

Hello guys! I need your help. I have a slightly misaligned dial, how can I align it with the rolex crown of the case?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19

Hello guys! I need your help. I have a slightly misaligned dial, how can I align it with the rolex crown of the case?

I wouldnt touch this it is barely noticable..have seen much more misaligned examples

Wkc201

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
Hi
thank you

The pearl colour is what it is for zzf position is fine. No grounds for rl

Thank you for replying Bigpopped !

cc1119

Horology Curious
26/3/17
Sydney
Hi
thank you so much!

Ask ur TD to get you another one if you have doubt