• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best version - AP Royal Oak offshore 26401RO/26470OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
If you want a ROO that looks good- get a gen and stop crying. There is no good rep.

Reactions: legend

rustypanda

Horology Curious
6/3/18
haha get a load of this guy, you really think you're hot stuff? so you can speak to users anyway you like but when someone returns the favour all of a sudden you turn dictator and what, ban people? is that it, I can make another account you know, or just browse without one I dont care, alls Im saying is you can be a bit more helpful or dont respond at all. do whatever actually not sure why I'm wasting my time with you. a little advice before you ban me because I know you're dying to exercise your "power", just chill out, take it easy you know, its just a forum for fake watches... that's it

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
haha get a load of this guy, you really think you're hot stuff? so you can speak to users anyway you like but when someone returns the favour all of a sudden you turn dictator and what, ban people? is that it, I can make another account you know, or just browse without one I dont care, alls Im saying is you can be a bit more helpful or dont respond at all. do whatever actually not sure why I'm wasting my time with you. a little advice before you ban me because I know you're dying to exercise your "power", just chill out, take it easy you know, its just a forum for fake watches... that's it

I’ve never banned anyone before nor has anyone ever been banned because of me. I enjoy to see my victims struggle to live on after I’m done with them. :giggle:

Don‘t see where I’ve turned dictator but if you feel that way be my guest. I’m done here. Like I said before. spoon Feeding noobs or lazy asses is not being tolerated so I crush all of said threads whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.