• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Sub currently available?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Terrible some ppl here in this forum! Thats a forum and not a library...so if every month is asked the same question so what...Who wants to asnwer can do it who dont want, dont answer...simple.
But taking time to write some stupid stuff is so unnecessary!!! Sorry but when

so you see its very hard to say actual...but maybe someone have more informations

That is pretty much what's happening. What's the issue?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
f4175d5165dfa2c9a6aa674ad1c249d9.jpg
. Franken Using ARF sub 3135 case and bracelet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen DW and Xtal?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: lfarcos

d39918

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/5/16
Misaligned bezel insert, misaligned hands, misaligned DWO, poor end link fit, ostentatious attitude.

True unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phener9

5/4/13
Wrexham, Wales
Fascinating thread, interesting to see the decent into insults, the above sub looks fine to me until the faults are pointed out.
I believe the trendy term for over details is anal !

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
close123 there is no perfect rep in the market. That is the sole reason why this forum was created. If you really want a good gen like sub, do a franken. Takes alot of time, reading and money to get what you really need to get the gen spec watch that you like. Most often you can just buy the rep & gen parts here from the members, chrono24 and ebay. Then get your very own watchmaker as a pet to clean, oil and assemble the whole package. Once you go franken, you never look back again at rep factory.

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
Wat you guy reccomend watch base if i want to make franken 116610ln with gen dial hands insert xtal dw

as i understand that i have choice only zzf and noob v10 cause both of them use best clone movement in market Nd it accept all gen part that i mention above

so which one shiuld i go for