• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best rep Speedmaster steel bracelet available atm?

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Damn. I thought the guy you replied to knew it was a gen. Haha. I thought he was asking because many OBs and ADs have a wait-list for the watch (not the Rolex kind where you have to spend x amount to get a certain model).
Yes. Regarding the Omega one I think the avg wait is 3-6 months. But I think in 2 years you will be able to get it 30% off immediately in grey. It is how Omega always works.

Reactions: Valaj

BillyMadison

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/4/16
Damn. I thought the guy you replied to knew it was a gen. Haha. I thought he was asking because many OBs and ADs have a wait-list for the watch (not the Rolex kind where you have to spend x amount to get a certain model).
Ah, my reading comprehension is clearly lacking. I've seen at least two posts across the interwebs of supposed reps of this watch, and now I'm turning over every stone trying to find one. o_O

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Ah, my reading comprehension is clearly lacking. I've seen at least two posts across the interwebs of supposed reps of this watch, and now I'm turning over every stone trying to find one. o_O
If you read the other thread themaxx25 posted he said has an order pending with a TD here. Just DM them all.

BillyMadison

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/4/16
If you read the other thread themaxx25 posted he said has an order pending with a TD here. Just DM them all.
I saw, but his was a different factory than the OP who got me started on this quest. It also sounded like the other TDs he asked couldnt get it. I have inquiries pending with all of the TDs. In the meantime, I'm trying to do as much digging as I can.

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Yes. Regarding the Omega one I think the avg wait is 3-6 months. But I think in 2 years you will be able to get it 30% off immediately in grey. It is how Omega always works.
100%. Plus right now, they don't have any discounts for the white dial whereas the black ones kinda do. I saw the white in person and while it isn't a photogenic watch (I didn't like it when I saw it in pics), it didn't make me go wow like my black dial 3861 did. Which is why I decided not to get on the wait-list and wait a bit before getting one (or maybe if a used one pops up somewhere for a discount).

Reactions: Reaps