• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Place to get box + papers (for sub 116610LN)

stickynickytripi

Looking Around
24/1/19
Jimbo asked a simple question, no reason to lay into him with personal opinions when we all have our reasons for wanting things... some more noble then others. Anyways, the most expensive boxes with papers are around $45 dollars on dhgate. They’re not fanstastic but anyone who’s not a watch person won’t know the difference. You can get one for around $120 on EBay right now. As far as telling people if your watch is “real” or not, that’s on you. If you get caught just realize you’re going to look like a total ass....

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
Hey Guys,

Wanted to see if anyone had some insight for good places to look for boxes WITH filled out papers. I know some TD websites offer rep boxes "and papers" but in reality it comes with the Rolex card unfilled. Figured I'd ask before spending a couple hundred dollars on eBay for a gen box and papers. Cheers.

http://chazingtime04.co/products/rolex-box-and-papers-new-version-11-best-edition

they will match your watch serial and put it on the card. Never seen one in real life so i cant commen on quality though sorry