• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best place for spares/parts

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Hey everyone. Which dealer is good with parts? Namely a case set compatible with the 4130 movement.

Doesn't even need to be branded.

Cheers 🍻

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
QF factory look great with a display back option 😎

Would it be tricky to remove the Rolex engraving on the rehaut?

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I think tech and vintage sections are the places to make these questions, lots of knowledgeable guys there. I can move it there if you wish.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Moved in tech section

Ralphista

Known Member
17/3/24
Hi, @Feefo . I am checking for a Pam ss caseback . Can you suggest me someone ? I think I’ve read in appropriate section but they sells only cases, dials, bracelet, straps and hands . Thanks a lot . Greetings from Italy .

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Hi, @Feefo . I am checking for a Pam ss caseback . Can you suggest me someone ? I think I’ve read in appropriate section but they sells only cases, dials, bracelet, straps and hands . Thanks a lot . Greetings from Italy .
May I suggest creating your own thread? 😄

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Sorry guys, I'm not an expert. I could suggest places like raffles dials, bivintage, phong, ruby, etc. but these places usually deal with more common stuff like datejust or submariner oyster cases, and not all top quality, not sure about more specific things. I hope some of the experts can chime in.
Can try tag people in, although I don't know if they know how to source your specific cases either.
@Geonor @dpd3672 @Karbon74 @369mafia

Reactions: Mickey Padge

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Thanks guys. Everything I have seen on Ali has been for some kind of quartz movement.

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Seems anyone seeking 4130 case set is out of luck. Drawing blanks every which way.