• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best OOTB Rolex Sub replica for an average guy

lucyg00se

Known Member
4/4/18
On a real note, don't go down the road of obsessing who has the best sub. Dont look at flaws magnified 10X on the screen. For all the money Ive spent with obsessive modding and franken I could have easily bought a gen. 99% of people dont notice your watch or care. Even if someone says "hey nice Rolex Submariner" they wont be able to tell any flaws on your wrist, not even a Rolex WIS. So dont sweat. Just pick one model and buy it and enjoy it for what it is. If you want, later down the road you can sell it and get another watch.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
OP, if you like something you see and you cannot find any flaws, then just get it, you will be happy. Don't expect members to point out flaws for you, if you can't see it, don't expect others to, besides they're written all over the threads. Unless you have a very specific question relating to the subs, your post is going to offend many with your "who has the best sub" questions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
On a real note, don't go down the road of obsessing who has the best sub. Dont look at flaws magnified 10X on the screen. For all the money Ive spent with obsessive modding and franken I could have easily bought a gen. 99% of people dont notice your watch or care. Even if someone says "hey nice Rolex Submariner" they wont be able to tell any flaws on your wrist, not even a Rolex WIS. So dont sweat. Just pick one model and buy it and enjoy it for what it is. If you want, later down the road you can sell it and get another watch.

This is true, I invested so much in my 6542. And nobody had a second look at it. It was the same when I was wearing the green Submariner for a while. I guess if really depends how much you're willing to spend. The noob V9 A2836 is pretty damn good and nobody is going to check your write with a loup.

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Its also about credibility. If you rock up looking the part, including your ride, you could have a fake DHGate bling and people believe its real. If you are in thongs, torn shorts and tee and wear a the best rep sub, you will be judged even before you speak.
In the end, buy what you can afford. Accept its fake. You know that "black hole" effect that many hunt for in the date? its a deep hole that will continue to suck you in if you are not careful. You will buy a rep, and then be constantly trying to find fault with it. You will. So, just don't and enjoy.