• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Navitimer rep on the market?

deingesicht

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/19
I assume then the A23322 would be verging on super rep if it wasn't for the chrono 3 o'clock dial that doesn't move?

Cybermorph

Known Member
27/8/19
If you look at the sticky that Andyr did here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/breitling-replicas/327878-rep-navitimer-guide you will find all the info necessary. I just bought the same BP A23322 that OldNavitimer references above and Andyr talks about too. I think lots of us would buy a Navitimer 01 if it was a good rep. Unfortunately the rep makers lack a good movement that would make everything right. Until someone clones the 01 movement (Unlikely I would think) we are stuck with what we currently have.

thanks for link, but it's a 3 year old guide. How are relative noobs supposed to wade through and then cross reference to recent releases that are actually avail. Most of anything released beyond 2 years is no longer avail from TD so referencing old stuff doesn't help when shopping for something now.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I have to say that my black dial gf is pretty freaking good... if only the sub dials were. Smidge lighter colored and the hour counter was a fraction of a millimeter higher so it didn’t meet up with the “ss” on Swiss made...
other than that, it’s really really good!!