• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best factory for Daytona oyster flex

Nickchalk88

Horology Curious
13/2/24
Hey guys could someone tell me best factory to go to for Daytona on oyster flex (Ghost)

Got few watches from clean subs and a pepsi but don’t know much about factory to factory

Also anyone recommend someone legit to buy from

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Hey guys could someone tell me best factory to go to for Daytona on oyster flex (Ghost)

Got few watches from clean subs and a pepsi but don’t know much about factory to factory

Also anyone recommend someone legit to buy from
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this message because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or due to one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in said section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all sticky threads in the new members area. They contain very important / essential information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / be allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, take a look again at this sticky:

And this one as well:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

Reactions: Feefo