• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best dealer if ever used, hands down. And I've tried them all.

capital10

Renowned Member
18/3/06
I ordered several watches from Lucy over the past 2 months. Her communication is great, and best of all you get exactly what you order with excellent QC. There have been 2 watches that I approved the QC pictures but she noticed an issue and sent the watch back to the factory to be rectified before shipping it out.

So far I've received 6 watches from Lucy, and not a single problem with any of them.

I'm not an avid reviewer, in fact this is probably the only dealer review I've ever done since I joined RWI in 2006, that should tell you something. I've had good experiences from other dealers, but nothing like form Lucy.

You should have no reservations when deciding to order from Lucy.

marculito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/13
Yeah, Lucy is great :) And she does that little extra for you regarding QC and her service provided is top notch!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes, I have tried quite a good number of TDs here. But with Lucy, geez, I could not believe it. And the others here, and plenty of them too, are so pleased with her that she is the 'automatic' go too dealer always. Heck, she can get you any of the other TDs wares too if you send her a link. And to top it all, she 'cherry picks' them well !! What's more to ask ??? Super Lucy !!