• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Blue Aqua Terra Rep?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
In my humble opinion, the best Aqua Terra rep ever made was the 15,007 Gauss "Spectre" edition. Really good reproduction by VSF and, on Omega's part, fantastic attention to detail, particularly the caseback.

SMATJB01.jpg

omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-150m-omega-master-co-axial-41-5-mm-23110422103004-gallery-3-large.jpg
Oh yeah, that one's sweet af.

For the normal dial ATs, I like the newer ones with the date at 6 o'clock because the teak dial looks more attractive imho. But there's one with the date at 3 o'clock that I think looks hot as hell, and it’s this one!

Mnomega

Looking Around
27/3/24
In my humble opinion, the best Aqua Terra rep ever made was the 15,007 Gauss "Spectre" edition. Really good reproduction by VSF and, on Omega's part, fantastic attention to detail, particularly the caseback.

SMATJB01.jpg

omega-seamaster-aqua-terra-150m-omega-master-co-axial-41-5-mm-23110422103004-gallery-3-large.jpg
I really like this one as well. Any thoughts site to buy it on?

Reactions: Jarken

andy79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
4/2/24
For me the biggest issue with the rep AT dials is that their "ditches" seem to be resulted from the dial material melted into that form, while the gen has those ditches cut out at a later stage, after the dial has been lacquered. This makes the the texture of the thick ditch very different from the dial and also more refined (the thin diches much thiner)

Mnomega

Looking Around
27/3/24
Received the VSF watch today and I am thoroughly impressed with the quality and the finish of everything. The dial is definitely a deep blue. For some reason I think pictures can give it a slight purple look but in person I don’t really see it.

I love the look!!! I’m new on the forum so is it ok to ask a link so I could order one as well. Thank you!

user4572

Looking Around
6/1/24

SMATJB01.jpg

I have the gen, the watch and even the presentation box are something else, i've been looking for a rep of it but no one stocks it any more. If you find one let me know.