• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Batgirl in 2022

nib95

Do not accept unsolicited offers
29/7/16
Based on the vid above, seems like Clean has ever so slightly better attention to detail, notably on the bracelet clasp ends.

Likely switch my order to a Clean instead of the C+F.

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Qualcuno può estrapolare o offrire una traduzione su questo?

Ho ordinato un C+F da ChazingTime, ma il controllo qualità è ancora fermo, quindi ho ancora tempo per passare a un Clean. Qualsiasi consiglio è il benvenuto.
You can buy Clean

Anaanis

Known Member
11/5/22
From the moon, I watch
Best Batgirl. (please take this as humor)

MV5BZjdiZTdhMzMtZTk4Yy00ZjllLWE5MDItYTY3Nzk0ZTVjNWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTU0OTM5ODc1._V1_.jpg
Noo way, mine is cleaner
zBNvzK.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

nib95

29/7/16
I switched to the Clean. Got a portable Rolex protective travel case with the difference. Probably need a few more of those tbh lol.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Can anyone extrapolate or offer a translation on this?

I have a C+F ordered from ChazingTime, but QC is still days off, so I still time to switch to a Clean. Any advice is welcome.

- Clean cyclops has better black hole effect, C+ cyclops is a little hazy (Difference is not big)
- Xtal is only slightly above the bezel on the Clean but the C+ xtal is a bit high and the edge of xtal is angled and not as well done as Clean
- C+ bezel is a hair lower and it catches when running your finger between the bezel and the teeth
- The top of the clasp has a slight step on the C+ but is flat on the Clean
- Clean bezel rotation has much better feel and crispness, C+ rotation is too light and lacks feel

Reactions: nib95 and Anaanis

nib95

29/7/16
- Clean cyclops has better black hole effect, C+ cyclops is a little hazy (Difference is not big)
- Xtal is only slightly above the bezel on the Clean but the C+ xtal is a bit high and the edge of xtal is angled and not as well done as Clean
- C+ bezel is a hair lower and it catches when running your finger between the bezel and the teeth
- The top of the clasp has a slight step on the C+ but is flat on the Clean
- Clean bezel rotation has much better feel and crispness, C+ rotation is too light and lacks feel

Thank you. Appreciate the response and translation! 👍🏽

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Michel Pfeifer and Elizabeth Shue , guys you show your age ...

P.S. i always love threads starting the best <<>>

Reactions: Anaanis

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
This looks pretty damn good to me. Is VSF better than CF?

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
So makers are

VSF

ARF

GMF

CLEAN

KING

WTF??? That is a lot we sure they are not the same factory?

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Is this watch not available?

Vietkidd05

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/3/22
United States
Clean factory for me... keeping time is good , feels n looks good, Lume is good but short which all reps are I think..

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Anyone else remember when the choices of factories were H factory, Noob and BP? And tthey did not make the same models..... fuc in crazy

Reactions: faberone