• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Batgirl in 2022

nib95

Getting To Know The Place
29/7/16
Hi there,

Spent the last hour searching, and I feel like I'm just spiralling further and further into a rabbit hole, none the wiser.

Even the links on certain trusted dealers confuse me as they're not always labelled as folk are describing them in the forums, ie C+F and all the rest (what even is this factory, a variant on clean or something new entirely?).

So could anyone kindly direct me to what in their opinion is the best current version available of the Batgirl, and potentially even a few links?

Kindest regards

NPD

7/2/22
EU
I would take a look at Clean Factory's offering.

From my own light reading on the subject, GMT II Batgirl should not be a necessarily tough decision to make, as I don't believe there's that many high-end offerings in the market.

nib95

29/7/16
I would take a look at Clean Factory's offering.

From my own light reading on the subject, GMT II Batgirl should not be a necessarily tough decision to make, as I don't believe there's that many high-end offerings in the market.

Is this the latest Clean version?

Or is it instead this?

Also, which is the most reliable movement version to go with?

Thanks

NPD

7/2/22
EU
Is this the latest Clean version?

Or is it instead this?

Also, which is the most reliable movement version to go with?

Thanks

First links are from C+F version, which I am barely aware of its existence due to having read a few messages re. them around here in RWI forum - I have no clue on whether C+F has any relationship whatsoever with Clean Factory or if they share any parts.

Second batch of links are definitely Clean Factory.

I would recommend you to search within the RWI threads for clarification on those points, which I am confident will have already been touched upon in GMT II threads.

Buster Hyman

Known Member
8/9/12
I am interested in this as well... the watch is beautiful, but CHS is key for me, and insert of course. But any words of advise ill read. I have been a DJ and DD guy for years.

Anaanis

Known Member
11/5/22
From the moon, I watch
Sead from supermirrors sells beautiful CF Batgirls, got mine from him.
zBq955.jpg

Reactions: P..DR..D

Yadric

17/7/21
Germany
DM'd him a couple of days ago, no response yet...
Write an e-mail he will reply.

[email protected]

Reactions: P..DR..D

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Here is the Clean+ bezel with lots of play:

Not to mention that you can't or literally very difficult to set 12 o'clock sharp.
Pretty much broken and over hyped watch if you ask me. VSF still a much better choice.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Here is the Clean+ bezel with lots of play:

Not to mention that you can't or literally very difficult to set 12 o'clock sharp.
Pretty much broken and over hyped watch if you ask me. VSF still a much better choice.

But VSF don't make a GMT, as much as everyone wishes they would

och

Known Member
19/4/22
But VSF don't make a GMT, as much as everyone wishes they would

That's true so rather unfortunate.
I had the Clean+ on hand which was supposed to be the best of all "clean" but still fail.

I thought Clean would be a good contender to VSF but after witnessing it myself, I have to disagree.

Reactions: Tiger4

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
That's true so rather unfortunate.
I had the Clean+ on hand which was supposed to be the best of all "clean" but still fail.

I thought Clean would be a good contender to VSF but after witnessing it myself, I have to disagree.

I've heard from multiple people who have owned both that they prefer Clean over C+. I have a Clean BLNR and have no problems with the bezel that you have shown, guess it was bad luck...part of the rep game I guess and it's not something that can be QCed over some photos

Reactions: och

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
I bought the ARF batman and fitted a jubilee on it. I love it and the bezel has a nice movement on it