• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Ended up getting a 15202 from Sead. Awaiting QCs. Took a look on dhgate and found this bracelet just in case. The review picture looks decent. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

Opted for a rubber strap with sead? blue or black? :)

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Opted for a rubber strap with sead? blue or black? :)

Yup - blue rubber strap. Did he provide any pictures to you of what the rubber strap looks like? I'm a bit hesitant but I pulled the trigger any way. Are you going to grab a SS bracelet?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yup - blue rubber strap. Did he provide any pictures to you of what the rubber strap looks like? I'm a bit hesitant but I pulled the trigger any way. Are you going to grab a SS bracelet?

Nah, i went for the blue rubber, still pending for qcs, i don't want/need a ss bracelet since i got it on the 15400.
That quartz will be for daily usage, so a rubber strap on this cheap quartz will be gud. :)
I got some pics of that dc quartz with blue strap somewhere, i'll look for them, anyway it was looking great to my eyes.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ended up getting a 15202 from Sead. Awaiting QCs. Took a look on dhgate and found this bracelet just in case. The review picture looks decent. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

Good find on the bracelet, it is probably the same one that DC uses based on the price.

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Nah, i went for the blue rubber, still pending for qcs, i don't want/need a ss bracelet since i got it on the 15400.
That quartz will be for daily usage, so a rubber strap on this cheap quartz will be gud. :)
I got some pics of that dc quartz with blue strap somewhere, i'll look for them, anyway it was looking great to my eyes.

That makes sense in your case. If you could find the pics of the DC quartz with blue strap, that'd be super helpful! I'll keep an eye out as well of course.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Black rubber
Thoses are promotional pics, will find qc pics on my computer tomorrow

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Germany
Haha. no seriously guys, has anyone tested the DC for waterproofness? Because mine has a o-ring and it was greased. So maybe? Would be quite nice.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Haha. no seriously guys, has anyone tested the DC for waterproofness? Because mine has a o-ring and it was greased. So maybe? Would be quite nice.

If stock with the gasket issue it's a no go, but if you got it checked then just swim with it and report results there lol

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

The screws used in the bracelet and spring bars are not the best quality, they tend to rust. It happened on some Noob subs. Probably best to replace the screws and spring bars with quality stainless ones before going swimming.

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Germany
Oh Boy ok. Then maybe not. I was not really thinking about swimming. More maybe to don’t have to take extra care not to get it wet while washing hands or stuff like that. And maybe cleaning the watch under/with water. It’s just easier when you don’t have to care about stuff like that.
I will get it tested and the see what happens.
Is there a source for these exact strews/pins in good quality stainless steel?