• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116622 YM?

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Hey bro, many thanks for ur swift reply... are u more then satisfied with this watch?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey bro, many thanks for ur swift reply... are u more then satisfied with this watch?

Sent from the RWI App

Highly recommended. Got my wife the silver dial. She loves hers too.

15302811993660.jpg

dsbel

29/5/18
Hi i am really interested into the Yachtmaster Grey Dial. Do someone know if there a way to order one already with the tomrep bezel or other mods?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Hi i am really interested into the Yachtmaster Grey Dial. Do someone know if there a way to order one already with the tomrep bezel or other mods?

come looking in m2m my friends. it comes up from time to time

Sent from the RWI App

Maxer

Known Member
13/11/18
Just installed my tomrep bezel, now I'm just waiting for my profs crystal

N7Pso
N7GW3.jpg

dsbel

29/5/18
Just installed my tomrep bezel, now I'm just waiting for my profs crystal

N7Pso
N7GW3.jpg

Can you upload more pics? Cant see them via the app.

Regarding the crystal. Did you bought separatly it or do you buy it including the service.
I ordered my YM grey Noob also now and after tomrep i will search for a new crystal. Maybe you can recommend someone?

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

Maxer

Known Member
13/11/18
Can you upload more pics? Cant see them via the app.

Regarding the crystal. Did you bought separatly it or do you buy it including the service.
I ordered my YM grey Noob also now and after tomrep i will search for a new crystal. Maybe you can recommend someone?

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

I did order the crystal separately and will install it myself. I think that profs crystal or a gen is the way to go.

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
stupid question I bought my girlfriend the ARF YM 37 mm she is super satisfied but I noticed one thing.
the bezel can be turned in both directions like the original but it does not make any click sound.

is that on the gen too?

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
stupid question I bought my girlfriend the ARF YM 37 mm she is super satisfied but I noticed one thing.
the bezel can be turned in both directions like the original but it does not make any click sound.

is that on the gen too?

Yes, the YM has no noticeable bezel click. Feels very smooth turning. All fine.

Reactions: recan1ze