• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bell & Ross 123 Sport Heritage mini Review

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I am seeing that the rep is 43mm, but the gen is 41mm. Is the rep really 43mm? Can any of the owners confirm?

Just to set this one straight. I just measured. The confusion is all in what is being measured and peoples understanding of that. The watch is 100% the correct size. If you measure the outside of the bezel it measures 43mm. If you measure the case it measures 41mm.

When they report that the case is 41 on a gen website and it says 41 it is reporting the case size (not the bezel measurement) and the gen and the rep are exactly the same

frankonthemove

Renowned Member
15/7/16
@Nanook65, had to post some pics of the B&R, its a great watch as you reported. Pics don't do it justice. Ive ordered a couple of straps from Bakeka, couldn't resist the combo's you showed.

HellofromNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/17
I see BR123 sold by many TDs, including intime.

Are they all the same or is this one being reviewed (only Toro has access?) something most TDs do not post on their website?

For example, Intime also has this BR123 but was not sure if I am missing somehing?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I see BR123 sold by many TDs, including intime.

Are they all the same or is this one being reviewed (only Toro has access?) something most TDs do not post on their website?

For example, Intime also has this BR123 but was not sure if I am missing somehing?

I see what you are talking about with Toro. As far as I know no one has come out with a new version or anything of this one. I had a relatively hard time finding it with the other TD's here as the only one that told me they could get it was Toro. No Idea why, but they did come through and delivered a nice copy to me.

Just send them an e-mail asking about it before you send them any money.

Good luck.

Unsis

Horology Curious
26/7/14
Doesn’t gen use eta2824? Why rep sticks with 9015?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

frankonthemove

Renowned Member
15/7/16
83b4131df636da71e5f7d495df936d13.heic

Sent from the RWI mobile app