• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginner's Order Guide

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
eba8e959-8ed6-4336-9b8b-d87bca34de47_text0898e4cc29e17092.gif

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

BackNauticalImpala-size_restricted99e9ae2bc45b29c8.gif

My crystal ball says the next post will be he remitted payment to the wrong address, has not had any response from the seller now and wants the admin here to fix it.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
BackNauticalImpala-size_restricted99e9ae2bc45b29c8.gif

My crystal ball says the next post will be he remitted payment to the wrong address, has not had any response from the seller now and wants the admin here to fix it.

Yeah, that's why I took a break from the banter and told him in the other thread to finally tell us what he needs, in coherent sentences, before a scammer seizes this golden opportunity. Because that's where this is headed to. 👀

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yeah, that's why I took a break from the banter and told him in the other thread to finally tell us what he needs, in coherent sentences, before a scammer seizes this golden opportunity. Because that's where this is headed to. 👀
Yep, I tried a page ago here as well. Some people are dead set on getting themselves scammed. Hopefully it doesnt' happen here.

Reactions: eBoy

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Paypal friends and family is normal?
Sigh ok seeing as I’m in a helpful mood I’ll just say no it’s not normal, if he’s asking you for that payment then it’s not Steve at onewatches. I can guarantee he does not take PayPal as payment.
His website is here : https://theonewatches.io/index.php?route=common/home
If you look at his FAQ’s page it clearly says there he does not take PayPal.

I’ve bought 2 watches from onewatches so for the love of god, whoever you are dealing with and said pay by PayPal. Please don’t ad one you might not get a watch or two, it won’t be the watch you want and PayPal won’t help you.

Reactions: Mossback