• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beginners Guide on how to find the Best Replica Watch

tupac75

Looking Around
18/10/16
Sound good... but I want to find a nice Rolex replica diamonds watches, which is the best trust site on the website??? Please let me know thanks!

elmwoodtom

Horology Curious
19/1/16
thanks for the info OP--great read and insightful stuff to see the perspectives of the dealers

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
You are not going to get away with all these inane comments on so many threads just to build your post count. We're not that stupid on this forum!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

gokkun

Looking Around
9/12/16
I wish I got here sooner, some of the elements seem broken. Thanks for sharing anyway, good info.

Mr.Watch.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/17
Detailed post, tried to click the link for PureTime to see if they were still around. I guess not, but i assume it's better to browse and buy on RWI anyway. Definitely a must read.

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Detailed post, tried to click the link for PureTime to see if they were still around. I guess not, but i assume it's better to browse and buy on RWI anyway. Definitely a must read.

They are around; you can find them in the Trusted Dealer section. Their newest address (it changes as the site is shut down) is www.puretime03.com

fcoutinho

Horology Curious
10/1/17
Thank you mate. Really helpful

Also first post [emoji3]

Enviado do meu SM-G925F através de Tapatalk

McTat

12/2/17
IOW UK
thanks for all this information, there's so much to read on the forum but it is certainly worth going through.

wallo

Horology Curious
11/6/17
Thanks for all the info. Its definitely a daunting task ahead going through all the TD forums everything looks the very close (Noob Curse) are there different tiers of TD's that should be recommended

pizzzan

Looking Around
3/8/17
Thanks for the info.
Lots to read in the begining but the more you do the closer you get to knowing what you want. Your wallet might disagree here...

D

d4m.test

I just joined a few days ago and I'm grateful for this post! Appreciate how much the community is working to help beginners integrate into this wonderful world of reps.

AperturePixel

Looking Around
2/11/15
Ergh, just fucked up. After many hours of looking through reviews and comparisons of the "Spectre 300" in many forums, i decided to pull the trigger and ordered from a TD.....then happily paid without requesting QC first.

Hopefully everything will be cool and will all be a bit of a learning curve for future purchases.

Sent from the RWI App

JustWandering

18/9/16
Ergh, just fucked up. After many hours of looking through reviews and comparisons of the "Spectre 300" in many forums, i decided to pull the trigger and ordered from a TD.....then happily paid without requesting QC first.

Hopefully everything will be cool and will all be a bit of a learning curve for future purchases.

Sent from the RWI App
The TDs on here will more than likely send you QC without you asking. Which TD was it? Don't stress. The TDs will look after you.

Sent from the RWI App