• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Been here for a while, but never got around to saying 'Hi'

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
kitersoze said:
now now, ahw n seanf, it isn't enuf that greg is admin at rwg1.1 n maclunacy forum? you're gonna make him act as mod fr you two? let d man enjoy being a noob fr a while...

so ahw, does seanf sleep with his plushies on the bed, or does he move 'em to a separate room where the midgets r?

Let's not get into the midget room deal, okay?

Thanks for the support, though :D

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
To be honest, she's gonna hafta go some to compete with what's been going on at RWG1.1 lately. I came over here for some peace and quiet.... :p

Seriously? Did you get to the part in the thread about whether or not AHW is a lousy lay?

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Don't worry about taking so long to say hi. Better late than never right? Good to see you over here BTW.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
ahw676 said:
To be honest, she's gonna hafta go some to compete with what's been going on at RWG1.1 lately. I came over here for some peace and quiet.... :p

Seriously? Did you get to the part in the thread about whether or not AHW is a lousy lay?

Uhmmm yes, I did. Seemed like a relatively civilized conversation by comparison with some .... ;)

@TA8088 - thanks for the welcome!

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Uhmmm yes, I did. Seemed like a relatively civilized conversation by comparison with some ....

Okay, I am officially terrified to even LOOK at RWG1.1

And thanks for the warning. :)

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
ahw676 said:
Uhmmm yes, I did. Seemed like a relatively civilized conversation by comparison with some ....

If Linz (RWG1.1's token female) can handle it, I'm sure you'd do just fine - in fact, the evidence of this thread suggests that you'd fit right in... :D

We're not _that_ bad. Mostly. As a rule it's a lot of fun - just so long as you're prepared for 'The animal house of watch forums' :p

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

iabounty

Known Member
26/4/09
greg_r said:
ahw676 said:

If Linz (RWG1.1's token female) can handle it, I'm sure you'd do just fine - in fact, the evidence of this thread suggests that you'd fit right in... :D

We're not _that_ bad. Mostly. As a rule it's a lot of fun - just so long as you're prepared for 'The animal house of watch forums' :p
Yeo..."animal house" I'm here boss....... TOGA, TOGA,TOGA... (your wife wants to talk to you Greg, when you have the time by the way...)

PHicks

Renowned Member
29/8/08
Good to have you here greg_r, I drop by RWG 1.1 once in a while and try to keep up. Always nice to have another 'seasoned' rep collector adding some input to RWI.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
hehe thanks guys. Always good to see you - on whichever board :)

@ia - the wife leaving messages with you too, now eh? I thought it was just Onze... :lol:

caterpillar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/6/09
nice collection for sure, no doubt about it, I was curious where did you get that collection box from, I sure like to get one if it doesn't cost too much