• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Noob V9 Hulk? Can any Pro tell?

sadistface

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/11/16
I think its a noob/arf franken.. clasp code is st9 which is noob - but the clasp itself looks arf, just like insert/bezel but idk if ifs even possible to interchange those two. Its a mystery..

I don't think noob can interchange with Arf tho.. the case itself is already slight different already, if you compare ARF to NOOB. I dunno is it my eyes but when I look at ARF subs, it has this odd looking shape in videos.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Is the daytona he made a video on the new noob? Anyone who can make a comparrison? Becouse if it is i want it ????

Noob has the best daytona in the market out of box alr. You should get it.

Sent from the RWI App

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I just picked up a v9 hulk and it doesn’t suck, Ive owned a gen before and in some lights this watch is 99% there.

Are you serious?! Hmm are you able to give us some pictures of your V9 Hulk? Cause I just ordered mine too I paid roughly a week ago, my TD is still hand picking the watch for me.. still waiting for his QC video..

Sent from the RWI App

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I don't think noob can interchange with Arf tho.. the case itself is already slight different already, if you compare ARF to NOOB. I dunno is it my eyes but when I look at ARF subs, it has this odd looking shape in videos.

Sent from the RWI App

I just did a quick collage of my v7 (hulk) and my arf ln ..hmm.. as you can see, the mid part of the SEL is much 'longer' on the noob. Never noticed before.. and its not the angle of the pics - i double checked with my own eyes.. while the collage is pretty crappy, it shows what i'm seeing.

CiYlf.jpg

Reactions: sadistface

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
hmm.. hmm.. hmm..

Last edited:

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I just did a quick collage of my v7 (hulk) and my arf ln ..hmm.. as you can see, the mid part of the SEL is much 'longer' on the noob. Never noticed before.. and its not the angle of the pics - i double checked with my own eyes.. while the collage is pretty crappy, it shows what i'm seeing.

CiYlf.jpg

Not upgrading your Hulk tho? Hahas

Sent from the RWI App

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Imho the arf is really closer to the gen.
heres a vid that (at least i think so) compares gen, noob and arf.

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
Imho the arf is really closer to the gen.
heres a vid that (at least i think so) compares gen, noob and arf.

This seller is comparing Gen Vs Noob V8 2836 Vs ARF.. hmmm..

Sent from the RWI App[/QUOTE]

This seller is comparing at video 6:30s. left Gen Vs middle Noob V8 2836 Vs right ARF ..

"Colours"
At video 8:04s, left is Gen Vs right is noob V8 2836

At video 9:07s, left is Gen Vs right is Arf.

"Datewheel & cyclops"
At video 10:03s left is Gen Vs middle noob V8 2836 Vs right ARF

ARF on the right, the cyclops seems to be a little too big of a magnifying the date. As compared to Noob & Gen.

At video 10:23s, comparing the cyclops with left Gen right noob again. It seems fine & accurate.

At video 10:40s, comparing the cyclops with left Gen right ARF again. The date cyclops seems bigger.

"Thickness of the case"
At video 11:20s measuring Gen, comparing the thickness,

At video 11:35s measuring ARF,
At video 11:45s measuring Noob V8 2836

Gen & ARF have the same thickness, however Noob was 0.6mm thicker.

Bezel Width wise all both 3 are same measurements at 40.3mm.

At video: 18:10s, Gen left Vs Middle Noob V8 2836 Vs right ARF, he is comparing that ARF has a fat fat minutes hands as compared to both Gen and Noob.

At video: 20:56s-21:00s, ARF has a big gap on the crown which does not happen as compared to Gen and Noob. that big gap still occurs after tightening it.

Conclusion:
ARF has fat bezel numbers, fat minutes hands and big magnifying cyclops with that date fonts and big gap after tightening the crown.

For colours wise at video 19:21s, Left Gen Vs middle Noob Vs right ARF, seller is saying that as everyone has different colours vision, this still depending on oneself to see and compare which is more nearer or closer to the Gen colour. As some might say ARF is closer some will say Noob is closer. But both Noob and ARF have different radiant compared to Gen.

what do you think tho ? Itto smoke

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
Reactions: Itto

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
hmm.. but after all comparison.. its still not NOOB V9.. LOL

Last edited:

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Thanks a lot sadistface for the video analysis - much appreciated! Personally i will get the AR hulk these days just because of the better insert, better sels, better black hole. The LN feels very gen, i must say.

Back on topic. That swiss mystery rep is still driving me nuts. Let me have another look.. ;)

sadistface

Banned
19/11/16
I think its a stock v9. Period. ;)

Yeah after watching your comparison video.. the topic video that I had posted, it's a stock V9 for sure. Hahaha thanks man. Appreciated your video too!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Itto

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Its a noob. Bracelet clasp and dial and bezel. Noob all the way.

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
If they're both "1:1 with real watch as an example" as the TD say, then they should be interchangeable. I personally think they measure like rednecks.
a82eba413a0fd23e658b9021815da310.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk