• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Be Wary. "In Stock" does not mean in hand.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Are you new? Do you know how this rep buying thing works? I know you are disappointed but this ain’t ebay or amazon. Sometimes shitty thing happens in the rep world, and it doesn’t go your way. Be patient, and you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gratefulcarl

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/8/13
My head isn't in Ryan's ass i don't know who Ryan is and have never purchased from Intime . I have worked out that you are an imbecile though . Who was this TD who has watches in his desk drawer awaiting your call ?

I've truthfully been called many names that apply to me well, no one who knows or has ever known me would say I am stupid or an imbecile.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I've truthfully been called many names that apply to me well, no one who knows or has ever known me would say I am stupid or an imbecile.

Who was this TD who turned round your watch in less than 24 hours ? Enquiry /payment /sourced /QC/out of door ?

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm still waiting for the reaction when the tiny refund finally lands! I can't wait! I'm more excited about that than I am about Christmas. Probably a similar timescale to Christmas too.

Reactions: Tucker

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Getting pretty heated in here. Most of this really just boils down to bad communication but there's also a matter of having realistic expectations and knowing the standards in this rep market. Get a TD that is great at communication and is responsive and this problem will be non existent as a result of miscommunication

Reactions: gratefulcarl

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I've been chuckling imagining the emails he has been sending Intime having seen his OP . ' I'm a ebayer i have 18000 + sales with 100% feedback selling my old knick knacks , this isn't how business works , i may be many things but an imbecile isn't one of them . Dear sir this isn't good enough and falls outside of The Sales Of Goods Act 1979 .Not to mention your promise on the items being in stock and a three day turn around being in contravention of The Misrepresentation Act 1967 . Finally i must bring to your attention the Consumer credit Act 1974 ........ Do you think Jeff Bezos would have made it treating customers like this . I bet they F@cking hate him .:D

I just hope he doesn't have a cousin in Italy called Francesco .

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost_1906

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Who was this TD who turned round your watch in less than 24 hours ? Enquiry /payment /sourced /QC/out of door ?

Probably Stan. He posted an inquiry in WBK's section.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Probably Stan. He posted an inquiry in WBK's section.

I only asked because some TD's do have 'Stock IN HAND ' as you know . Such as Seads EU list where the everything works contrary to the normal process of buying direct from China .Where 'In stock' one day could mean a three week wait the next day again as you know . In fact The EU list works in total reverse than normal which speeds things up greatly . Also if Sead says the watch is in hand , in stock on his EU list then it is . A great way of buying a watch especially if you are in the UK/EU .

Last edited:

OmegaFan10

Horology Curious
14/10/19
Bought three watches from InTime. First order was an Omega, the clasp on the watch was not able to lock, complained, they sent me a replacement clasp. Second order was for three watches. After I paid the full amount, it turned out one of the watches was not available. The other two arrived. One is not exactly looking like the pictures, can be my fault not to factor in the lighting of those pics. Other watch broke the first time I wanted to set the time. The crown doesn't catch on the tread when I want to screw it back, basically it just turns freely in both directions, rendering the water resistance of the watch to zero. I told Ryan, his response, verbatim, "can you fix the issue".

I also wanted a refund for the watch that was out of stock, he said he refunded I should check my account. Needless to say, there's no refund.

If he refunds, I will update this post.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Bought three watches from InTime. First order was an Omega, the clasp on the watch was not able to lock, complained, they sent me a replacement clasp. Second order was for three watches. After I paid the full amount, it turned out one of the watches was not available. The other two arrived. One is not exactly looking like the pictures, can be my fault not to factor in the lighting of those pics. Other watch broke the first time I wanted to set the time. The crown doesn't catch on the tread when I want to screw it back, basically it just turns freely in both directions, rendering the water resistance of the watch to zero. I told Ryan, his response, verbatim, "can you fix the issue".

I also wanted a refund for the watch that was out of stock, he said he refunded I should check my account. Needless to say, there's no refund.

If he refunds, I will update this post.

I see you're spamming the forum with this excrement - let me post the same reply to you in every one of your posts.

So the first problem (the clasp) was sorted out by the dealer - ergo, it's not a problem.

The second order, one of the watches wasn't available - this actually does happen, even in the real world - And one of the watches doesn't, IYDSO, look like the pics . . . And another watch had a problem with the crown, and the dealer asked if you were able to fix it.

If he says he's refunded you, then he's refunded you, but it's not going to be an immediate refund - it may take a couple of weeks - yes, really, a couple of weeks.

The only problem I can see here, IMNSFHFO, is that you seem to be over dramatizing the whole experience.

When the TD asked if you were able to sort out the problem with the crown (what he actually meant was, were you able to find a solution on your own to the problem), did it occur to you to reply ?

Did you look on the forum to see if anybody else had the same problem, if they found a solution ? Did you make a thread asking opinions on what the problem with the crown could be, if it is an easy fix, or if it should be returned to the TD ?

Reactions: mclarendude

gratefulcarl

Banned
31/8/13
I'm still waiting for the reaction when the tiny refund finally lands! I can't wait! I'm more excited about that than I am about Christmas. Probably a similar timescale to Christmas too.

You are a twisted type with bad karma coming. No one should revel in the misfortunes of others especially from the naive assumption of trust (goodness.) Who taught you to thrive on the misfortunes of others?

Update GingerBubba was wrong. 100% full refund in two days. The fact this TD is in China is irrelevant. In China the intellectual property laws are non-existent so for a Chinese seller this is not a rep or a counterfeit it is a legitimate item he can sell. Nor are Chinese credit card processors different. You all have warped expectations of this market and you allow TDs to get away with lousy practice you would not in any other context. Enablers. Get a TD as I have that has stock and will act responsibly.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
TDs can say what they like really, they deal in illegal goods, terms info any info etc on websites mean fuck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: balance27

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You are a twisted type with bad karma coming. No one should revel in the misfortunes of others especially from the naive assumption of trust (goodness.) Who taught you to thrive on the misfortunes of others?

Update GingerBubba was wrong. 100% full refund in two days. The fact this TD is in China is irrelevant. In China the intellectual property laws are non-existent so for a Chinese seller this is not a rep or a counterfeit it is a legitimate item he can sell. Nor are Chinese credit card processors different. You all have warped expectations of this market and you allow TDs to get away with lousy practice you would not in any other context. Enablers. Get a TD as I have that has stock and will act responsibly.

I'll take 8 oz of whatever it is you're smoking.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
This guy should be forced to change his user name as he doesn't seem very grateful.

gratefulcarl

Banned
31/8/13
This guy should be forced to change his user name as he doesn't seem very grateful.

Hey Troll maybe get a life? I answered this 15 posts above. Force me to change my user name? Like authoritarianism much?