• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BCE vs BAS size comparison

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
If someone owns both models, would you be so kind to please post a pic of a Chron Evo next to a Skyland Avenger. I know the dimentions (i.e. BCE 42.5mm vs Avenger Skyland 45mm) but would really appreciate a visual comparison if possible.

Thanks in advance!
G.Curcio

darthvinh

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/3/10
I've seen both in person, I lean more towards a Skyland in terms of size and actually think that the BCE is a bit small for me. I still ended up getting a BCE and will try to post pics.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Cool, I aprreciate it.

But I know there has to be some one with both models...right?

Just a crappy side by side shot would do, just for a visual difference.

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
WOW...no one with both watches to take a pic. Oh well...

watchman1

Renowned Member
21/11/06
Sorry dude. I've got the SOSF and the SA but not the BCE; so I can't do the side-by-side for you. I will be getting the BCE sometime within the next month or so. I've been wanting to get a BCE for a while now but its taken me a about 6 months to narrow the list down to the 2 that I want the most. I like the gray dial/black sub dials and the white dial TT with the ss bracelet....still haven't decided which one yet though.

SMIDSY

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
I cant do side-by-side but I can tell you that the Skyland is very thick maybe an extra 50% of the BCE. With regards to diameter the Skyland is maybe slightly bigger but frankly if you have a smaller wrist the Skyland looks stupid and you can never wear a shirt with it.

Looks go for Avenger

Practicality BCE!

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Check this post. I posted side-by-side comparisons with Steelfish and Rolex Explorer II. Maybe they'll help?

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Check this post. I posted side-by-side comparisons with Steelfish and Rolex Explorer II. Maybe they'll help?

Thanks By-Tor, to tell the truth, it's because of your reviews on the BCE & BSA that have in this limbo of decision making.... :wacko:

watcher69

23/11/09
I have a 2 tone BCE and a Skyland grey, I'll do a side by side for you today.

Ad

watcher69

23/11/09
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Thanks so much watcher69, that really helps! I was worried that the BCE would play much smaller dial wise than the BSA, I'm glad it doesn't. I think I've made up my mind to go with a BCE with a Graphite Dial, just like the one in By-Tore's review recently.

Thanks again !
GC

watcher69

23/11/09
Yeah I think I may get another BCE at some point, but a more subtle one than the one above - its a lovely watch, but a bit too blingy for anything but an evening out at a restaurant or something formal! :)