• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Does anyone know what the base movement is on these? I'm trying gauge how possible it might be to put this movement in the ZF Yas Marina case

Seven7r

24/5/15
This is amazing! However, I still think the strap screws are still too high on this case. They need to be moved further out the 6 and 9 o' clock sides of the case.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Wow, that dark grey/black?? 035 is superb. If they are half as good as the pics suggest - sign me up! I wonder how long it will be before the trusted dealers get hold of these.

Last edited:

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Wow, that dark grey/black?? 035 is superb. If they are half as good as the pics suggest - sign me up! I wonder how long it will be before the trusted dealers get hold of these.

Not to long from what I understand some of them have already ordered the model from the factories and are waiting for the arrival to list it

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
Nice! I may finally take a dive into the RM pool.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Exciting times… i wonder if this movement is exclusive to BBR or if we’ll see ZF get their hands on it.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Not to long from what I understand some of them have already ordered the model from the factories and are waiting for the arrival to list it

That’s great news, can’t believe it’s taken the Chinese factories so long, I would think the demand is off the scale. Maybe one day they will take another look at the RM 011 again hopefully…….(I live in hope)!

Reactions: BIONONE

centrum

27/7/14
The front is no where close to identical, but an improvement from the ZF. Need more info from TDs. What's the black version's case material?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
The front is no where close to identical, but an improvement from the ZF. Need more info from TDs. What's the black version's case material?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Promotional release in Chinese says the back and front plates are real ceramic like gen and make no mention of the midcase, though i wouldn’t trust anything until a dealer gets it on hand and can confirm, or better yet a member here posts a review.

Immortal_kungfu

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/5/22
Norway
I’m in the market for a RM035. Would you guys go for this, or the ZF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
who is the modder you will send it to? Can you please PM me or let me know on here. My TD is Lucy

Ohhhh here we go baby take my f**king money!!! I need to see the case up close but probably gonna send this straight to the modder to be put in a zf case and take that jewel out

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Well. To 500€ I am also buying this tomorrow. If it can be placed in the ZF am getting the job done. And maybe some spare part from the zf to cover up that link stone thing. Idk. Hope it can be done. If I get that done, I will buy a original RM watch box at eBay. A 3k $ project??

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
All these people moaning about how it doesn’t look like the gen. It’s 1/200th of the price or 1/600th+ if you take the grey market ffs.

This is an instant cop - it’s the best movement we’ve had to date for the functioning balance wheel. Yes the strap might not be flush against the top case or the jewel might be the wrong colour but who would really know?

Remember lads - a Bubba in hand is better than a Bubba in the sand!

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
If we get straps to this we on the right direction. Might not need the swap case..

here is a picture of the gen with the Velcro strap, see the edge?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
All these people moaning about how it doesn’t look like the gen. It’s 1/200th of the price or 1/600th+ if you take the grey market ffs.

This is an instant cop - it’s the best movement we’ve had to date for the functioning balance wheel. Yes the strap might not be flush against the top case or the jewel might be the wrong colour but who would really know?

Remember lads - a Bubba in hand is better than a Bubba in the sand!

100%

Still my dealer hasn’t come back to me but I m ordering this asap. I have been waiting so long for a working balance wheel. The rest I don’t care lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk