• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
Why does nobody talk about how disgustingly inaccurate the rubber strap and clasp are both on BBR and ZF? Missing a whole 4th slit on the lines. It's like they never seen a gen. I'm hoping for zf quality movement with a working balance wheel, we are getting closer.

Reactions: bpbp

asuwere

2/6/19
Why does nobody talk about how disgustingly inaccurate the rubber strap and clasp are both on BBR and ZF? Missing a whole 4th slit on the lines. It's like they never seen a gen. I'm hoping for zf quality movement with a working balance wheel, we are getting closer.

Can you give an example of "ZF quality movement"? My interpretation of that is you mean to compliment the finishing on ZF's deco plates.

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Can you give an example of "ZF quality movement"? My interpretation of that is you mean to compliment the finishing on ZF's deco plates.

Curious about this too. Without having seen it in person, the BBR does appear to be a huge step forward with regards to the movement. How exactly is ZF superior?

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17

No I meant to say ZF quality rep with the moving balance wheel, I was half asleep.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
...I think that modder misunderstood what was meant by "jewel" cause that sure looks like a shittily cut gemstone jammed onto the top plate. When it was first reported to be unmoddable, my guess was that the jewel we can see is deco and the actual staff jewel is underneath, meaning that they could easily add a clear jewel but the red one from the balance staff would just show through, and it's one thing swapping in a jewel that's just decoration vs swapping and reoiling a cap jewel.

On a further note, all this nonsense about shit-talking a watch that none of us have ever seen is so immensely tiresome and childish. If you personally don't like it or can't afford it that's worth a post or two, but this is insane and you need to go outside. It's impossible to have an actual discussion of this factory release and its flaws and selling points with all this bullshit in the thread, which is what I'd like to do rather than have some juvenile pissing contest about liking something.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
I’m curious now will anyone make custom straps for this or just wait until we get a better version with the correct case size.

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22
Garbage watch is confirmed. I'll gladly wear my RM55 from ZF for now since it's the closest you'll see. If you haven't worn or seen the gen I'd suggest you do so before you give feedback. Seems like common sense. TheDonSL and I have been buying these pieces since they were a complete disaster. It's only now that I will wear this in public.

20220618_203845.jpg

Please shut up unless you have something meaningful to contribute. No one wants to see you throw a pissy fit because you already bought the ZF.

Sent from the RWI App

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Seems no one want talk about all RM rep has wrong strap buckle...

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Seems no one want talk about all RM rep has wrong strap buckle...

Gen...

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
From the initial pictures I thought they made the grey titanium Boutique Edition, which got me very excited. Turns out it's in black ceramic...I hope they make the titanium version soon.

You and me both my friend, that would be my fave RM 35 or the same colour combination on an RM 11

Reactions: soubido

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok can we find out where the jewel mod is coming from please. Want to order both black and white version but with jewel mod.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Also, with the clear jewel mod are they changing the jewel on the back to clear as well? Pics greatly appreciated i can't seem to get those video links to work.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
If you are certain that is a ZF case, then it appears the BBR movement is inside it. Look carefully at the movement in the above picture and you can see it has moving balance wheel whereas pics of ZF do not show the gear just above 6 o'clock