• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBBBB Strap options

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
The NATO strap that arrived with my M2M Bucherer Blue was 22mm and it bugged me that it didn’t quite fill the lug width, it was also slightly off in colour to the beautiful gen Tudor fabric strap.

I stumbled upon Revival Strap HK. Shipping to UK was quick and I think looks great if anyone else is looking for a similar strap and has similar trouble locating one

obviously the revival strap is not a Nato and you have to provide your own hardware

If anyone knows of proper gen like blue and yellow 23mm nato with bronze hardware I’d be interested to know (the strap tailor can’t do 23mm natos and eBay all seem to be 22mm too)

Revival Strap website

Reactions: MattSP

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Just wondering did you measure lug to lug with a vernier caliper? Just to get an exact width, it'd be a shame if you paid for a 23mm only to find it's too big.
Also, is it possible the strap that came with it isn't exactly 22mm? Perhaps a better 22mm strap would fit perfectly.

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
Just wondering did you measure lug to lug with a vernier caliper? Just to get an exact width, it'd be a shame if you paid for a 23mm only to find it's too big.
Also, is it possible the strap that came with it isn't exactly 22mm? Perhaps a better 22mm strap would fit perfectly.
Thankfully it’s a perfect fit, mine seems to be true to gen with the 23mm strap width, but this also makes it tough to find straps for. So thought I’d share in case others were in the same boat.

Luckily the m2m seller I bought the watch from also included 3 other leather straps which fit great too

I did notice Trusty time does the yellow 23mm nato for the original black bay bronze for about $50, just not the blue.

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
I didn't realise the gen was 23mm strap. I'm so glad you mentioned this. I'm looking for a Tudor probably a bronzo, I just can't decide which one. I ordered a cheapo from DHgate to see if it would help with my decision, it hasn't! It wasn't actually bronze at all but it did make me realise that I would hate a shiny bronze tudor. 🙈
Health to enjoy, your watch is beautiful.

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I didn't realise the gen was 23mm strap. I'm so glad you mentioned this. I'm looking for a Tudor probably a bronzo, I just can't decide which one. I ordered a cheapo from DHgate to see if it would help with my decision, it hasn't! It wasn't actually bronze at all but it did make me realise that I would hate a shiny bronze tudor. 🙈
Health to enjoy, your watch is beautiful.
Cheers mate no worries I was torn between the bucherer blue and the slate grey one and I decided to go for whichever came up first m2m

Good luck with your hunt, i always find the research and the waiting is the best bit so enjoy it

Reactions: restandrelaxation