• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Baume & Mercier Riviera from TS

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Just ordered from TS. Chose the Baume & Mercier Riviera. Picked the cheapo $68 version to try it out. Never ordered from TS so figured I would just dive in and give them a shot. I tried on the gen version the other day and have been thinking about it ever since. It's the quartz movement and thought maybe later is I dig this watch that much, I will end up buying the gen version. Only $1375 online. Does anyone know really what's the difference in this version and the more expensive A7050 version? Besides the crystal and movement. Is the contruction of the case and rubber strap the same???

baume-a-mercier-quartz-chronograph-silver-bez-black-rubber.jpg

Here's the pic of the more expensive version:
bm4-riveria-xxl-chrono-ss-black-dial-7750-28800bhp.jpg

Here's a pic of the gen
movadobaby_2176_368061073

I know there's alot of flaws, but I'm not too worried about it at this price. This will be one of my daily beaters. You don't see these watches out in the wild too often, so no one will be able to tell. Also, the gen version is not expensive. It's not like wearing a rolex or cartier.