• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad pre sale experience TORO BRAVO

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Sometimes it is really Booooooooring :D

If you where an German i would say you now

"Deine Armut kotzt mich an"

But i can Translate it for you

"Your Poverty pisses me off"

Bro TORO is not TD here because RWI didn´t find any other one!
To get TD here you must do the right Job!
Give the People an Safe Feeling if they buy, and help if something happend.

So i would say

1. Your stay a little more Relaxed (Saves your from an Heart Attack) and Read more!
or
2. You go and earn some more $$$ and Visit an AD... BUT!!! BUT don´t choose one from the Internet! Maybe they Acceppt not your PAYPAL :D

concepta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/12/13
Guys..don´t feed the TROLL
WE all know T is a great TD..end of story!

Move on..there is nothing to see here :)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I think OP has burned enough bridges. I doubt if any of the TD's will sell him anything. Not that it matters since he's now going gen.

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
Sometimes it is really Booooooooring :D

If you where an German i would say you now

"Deine Armut kotzt mich an"

But i can Translate it for you

"Your Poverty pisses me off"

Bro TORO is not TD here because RWI didn´t find any other one!
To get TD here you must do the right Job!
Give the People an Safe Feeling if they buy, and help if something happend.

So i would say

1. Your stay a little more Relaxed (Saves your from an Heart Attack) and Read more!
or
2. You go and earn some more $$$ and Visit an AD... BUT!!! BUT don´t choose one from the Internet! Maybe they Acceppt not your PAYPAL :D

I have been to an AD to buy my authentic PO. Also I am a member in good standing of several watch forums I buy and sell authentic watches FYI
Before you judge me for speaking the truth about my experience look at your self.
You don't know me and your English is not very good. "Maybe they accept not your PAYPAL" Its maybe they won't accept your PAYPAL. That is your English lesson for the day. Come back tomorrow for more English grammar lessons. You like to make fun of people suck on that one.:eek:hwell:

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
You are right OP.
You do not belong to this forum.
go back to the other forum where you buy and sell gen watches.
i bet they love you over there.
here, we hate you.
I think i represent the majority of people here when i say that we HATE you.
free speech. I HATE YOU

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
guys , ehhmmmm sorry .... where is the restroom ? ....... i have to puke

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Guys..don´t feed the TROLL
WE all know T is a great TD..end of story!

Move on..there is nothing to see here :)

Great first post and best one in this thread mate! ;)

I have been to an AD to buy my authentic PO. Also I am a member in good standing of several watch forums I buy and sell authentic watches FYI
Before you judge me for speaking the truth about my experience look at your self.
You don't know me and your English is not very good. "Maybe they accept not your PAYPAL" Its maybe they won't accept your PAYPAL. That is your English lesson for the day. Come back tomorrow for more English grammar lessons. You like to make fun of people suck on that one.:eek:hwell:

Zocker is right mate, you should really calm down. It is clear you didn't read here enough because if you do you will know why Toro refuses to accept PP from new members (and he cleary told you why). I have dealt with Toro and he's a great TD, I can say only the best things about him and it's not true you are allowed to tell your experience if that means sh*t over TD's and members here who didn't do anything wrong and just ruining their reputation.

Also if you didn't understand, Zocker is German just like I'm Croatian and English isn't our first language but we use it as best as we can and people mostly understand what we want to say. Maybe we have advantage we know one language more than you.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Of course I am happy . I don't care is you are pissed off. You should be , at yourself. Not every forum just here . I am allowed to speak about my experience with you. It was a bad experience. end of story. You don't take paypal to protect yourself, why do you need protecting? like I said it sends up red flags for me, and I won't give my money to someone who is rude to me. When you ask me if I can read, I take that as an insult and so would most educated people. You cant deny all you want . I got my message out. Thats all I wanted ..

You're pretty thick skinned aren't you? We got your message and you're still not leaving?

And WTF do you mean why the dealer needs to protect himself? If you ain't comfortable to buy a watch with our TDs then don't. Simple? Understand?
They don't have to accommodate to your selfish request.

You can read but your comprehensive skill is damn weak.
Now go back to your whatever language improvement forums and 'full protection for asshats' gen forums you came from.

And stay there FFS. Geez.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I see a great positive in this thread, dealers being more selective in NOT allowing noobs to pay with PayPal, well done TORO.

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Op please fill this form in and return to Sub

uhene8u6.jpg

Ohh need to update the date :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
I have been to an AD to buy my authentic PO. Also [,] I am a member in good standing of several watch forums[.] I buy and sell authentic watches FYI [.]
Before you judge me for speaking the truth about my experience[,] look at your self [yourself].
You don't know me and your English is not very good. "Maybe they accept not your PAYPAL" Its [It's] maybe "they won't accept your PAYPAL". That is your English lesson for the day. Come back tomorrow for more English grammar lessons. You like to make fun of people[,] suck on that one.:eek:hwell:

That is your English lesson for today, d1ckhead. Suck on your own one.

phunkshunz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/12/12
Op please fill this form in and return to Sub

uhene8u6.jpg

Ohh need to update the date :hehehe:

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Hahahahaaaa..... love to see the answer.... Please OP fill it out....