• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad pre sale experience TORO BRAVO

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
put a watch in my "cart" and checked out. wanted to pay by paypal. I have been a member of paypal for 10 plus years now and have over 170 buys on ebay. I will get to the point. The person answering the emails acts like he is the one who needs protection from being scammed. Red flags everywhere i the 4 or 5 emails we sent back and forth to each other. I pay by paypal because I have been scammed 2 times before and that won't happen again. He told me he doesn't take paypal to protect himself from people like me . What the hell is that supposed to mean "from people like me" I don't know him from a hole in the ground and he assumes I am out to scam him even before I pay for my item. NOT THIS GUY, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. If he ships a quality product that is the same as he has pictured then he has nothing to worry about. A little bit strange to say the least. That is my 2 cents. Good thing I didn't give him my hard earned money. In one email he asked me if I could read, meanwhile he is the one that maybe has a problem understanding the English language. Which is ok , but don't be rude to a potential customer. I am perfectly fluent in English.
BUYER BEWARE.

(edited the title because of mispelling)
torobravo

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Jeeezus, dude - you really need to read more. Or go to an AD...

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
:wtf:Dude, trust me, you are not cut out to be in this hobby. You will suffer from heart attack.

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
I think the Main problem is that the most TD didn´t use Paypal anymore...

There are soooo many Idi...s out there, that makes the TD everytime big trouble.

They do only her Jobs!

But many People think if they Buy One Watch for 200,-$ they have buy the Complete Store of the poor Chinese Man.
If they came back to Relation?! they pay only an fart of the Price what the Watch cost as Gen.
But these People think they will get an 101% Rep. Watch.

It is everytime the same problem!

First Read! then use your Month!

And about TORO he is an really nice TD! No one need to have worrie!

In short Words: Quality Rep for less $$$

So next Time please READ and then Acceppt the Payment etc.
It will easier for you and the TD

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
You have to earn the right to use paypal with some TD's now noob. Welcome to RWI, read more, and you will understand why.

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
It's a free country(at least the one I live in) I am allowed to speak the truth about what happened to me personally. If you don't like don't believe me. I don't care either way and learned a valuable lesson about buying replica watches. Don't do it.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
He doesn't care if you've been a member for 10 plus years now with PP, no one does except maybe PP (but they'd screw you still regardless of your senority with them). What he cares about is what you said right here, "I pay by paypal because I have been scammed 2 times before and that won't happen again". He might've inferred that you only pay via PP because you can avoid being scammed via disputes which is exactly what he doesn't want. So ya, people like you. He's been screwed over by PP a few times in the last little while and it's not as if it's not costing him money each time it happens because a member felt he was "wronged" and decided to dispute.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
It's a free country(at least the one I live in) I am allowed to speak the truth about what happened to me personally. If you don't like don't believe me. I don't care either way and learned a valuable lesson about buying replica watches. Don't do it.

See you then. :wave:

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
You have to earn the right to use paypal with some TD's now noob. Welcome to RWI, read more, and you will understand why.

I know the reason why is that there are people out to charge back the items that they buy from someone selling here. But the same can be said for credit cards. I had a horrible experience buying a replica watch and used my credit card to pay. No problem,right. Wrong they sent me a watch with an orange bezel when the picture clearly showed a black one. Long story short my credit card reimbursed me because they falsely advertised their products. So I can still get a full refund and charge back to a vendor if the item they send is wrong. Then to be spoken to so rudely by a vendor who assumes I an out to rip him off for a watch that costs 150.00. Come on
if you are rude then it needs to be known. That's all

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
I didn't try to buy from this website. It was trough a we search that I found this person who also happens to be listed on this site here as well. Thanks though. I'm done with replicas even before i really got started.

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
Actually this is not true :D

Thats great that you are a "TRUSTED DEALER" and I use that term loosely. The experience I had with you was horrible and I am allowed to express my opinion after I was dealt with so rudely. Say what you like , you will anyways. Have a nice life.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
As many others said, no dealer will accept payment via paypal from a noob, and this is caused by the many noobs that opened a dispute without involving the mods.
You are perfectly safe if you pay via western union to one of our TDs, no one will scam you because not one of them wants to loose access to a 70, 000 members customers base.
If you had taken the time to read around a bit since October, you would understand.

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
You contacted me that you only want to use paypal because you want to protect yourself. Than excuse me but I want to protect myself too. If you feel insulted because I am not willing to take paypal from you I don´t have any further comment. Oh and you asked for a discount as well. And you promised me to go on all forums to write about me. You pissed me off now. Happy?

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
I didn't try to buy from this website. It was trough a we search that I found this person who also happens to be listed on this site here as well. Thanks though. I'm done with replicas even before i really got started.

I think this is possibly the best solution for all parties involved...

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Thats great that you are a "TRUSTED DEALER" and I use that term loosely. The experience I had with you was horrible and I am allowed to express my opinion after I was dealt with so rudely. Say what you like , you will anyways. Have a nice life.
My you are a special kind of idiot. Do us a favour and do as you say you are and **** off. We don't want you here. Asshole. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
Of course I am happy . I don't care is you are pissed off. You should be , at yourself. Not every forum just here . I am allowed to speak about my experience with you. It was a bad experience. end of story. You don't take paypal to protect yourself, why do you need protecting? like I said it sends up red flags for me, and I won't give my money to someone who is rude to me. When you ask me if I can read, I take that as an insult and so would most educated people. You cant deny all you want . I got my message out. Thats all I wanted ..

suparobg

Horology Curious
17/10/13
My you are a special kind of idiot. Do us a favour and do as you say you are and **** off. We don't want you here. Asshole. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Wow your special, you kiss your wife with that mouth. I will tell you as well this was my experience, take it or leave it . Talk about rude people.
I guess that is what a person gets for speaking his mind. Oh well

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Of course I am happy . I don't care is you are pissed off. You should be , at yourself. Not every forum just here . I am allowed to speak about my experience with you. It was a bad experience. end of story. You don't take paypal to protect yourself, why do you need protecting? like I said it sends up red flags for me, and I won't give my money to someone who is rude to me. When you ask me if I can read, I take that as an insult and so would most educated people. You cant deny all you want . I got my message out. Thats all I wanted ..

You are allowed to speak anywhere you want, it´s a free world. I need protection because you might be a scammer, maybe you really are. Look at my feedback and reputation. Do you really think you need ¨protection¨?