• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad news

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I agree with much of what you are saying, but a few clarifications . The only reason I cannot afford to loose money , is my descendants. I’ve worked hard to insure they had college funds , and a better life than I had .When I spend on myself,I feel guilty. I have many automatic watches.some Swiss. Rolex has always eluded me. Hence the Rep. I am sorry I’ve posted my concerns here. Thank you everyone , for the help!!!last post on the subject.
Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

We all need our indulgences. You have to think of yourself, too. Your watch will arrive. Enjoy it and we expect to see some pictures of it when to arrives. Too many posts these days just have words. We need more pictures!!! :yes:

Reactions: Tucker

Patrick 8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/21
Pittsburgh
We all need our indulgences. You have to think of yourself, too. Your watch will arrive. Enjoy it and we expect to see some pictures of it when to arrives. Too many posts these days just have words. We need more pictures!!! :yes:

I agree!

Sent from the RWI App

Patrick 8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/21
Pittsburgh

I agree!

Sent from the RWI App