• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad experience with Marvellous

Barnero

Horology Curious
10/8/23
Barcelona
OP said:
bought a watch from you a while ago. Am I allowed to return and get a discount if I order new watch?
he old one I'm trying to sell back if possible, or get some credit back to put towards a new one if possible. I never really used it.

He tried to sell his old and used watch back to me, while I think none of my other customers would like to buy a used one.
So told him the only way to deal it for me is to throw into the bin.
What a wonderful world!
Hello, how can I contact you? And verify that you are 100% you, I'm afraid of scares for a mistake as I have seen on the forum hehe,

Greetings

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Hello, how can I contact you? And verify that you are 100% you, I'm afraid of scares for a mistake as I have seen on the forum hehe,

Greetings
why resuscitate a 5-year old thread for your query? I think you might need to do a bit more reading to understand the forum. If you use the contact information provided in the MR's RWI page you will be contacting the real MR.

Reactions: Dave2302 and eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
why resuscitate a 5-year old thread for your query? I think you might need to do a bit more reading to understand the forum. If you use the contact information provided in the MR's RWI page you will be contacting the real MR.
awkward d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I apologize for the GIF.

But... come on. For effin' real now? 😆

So, a scammer would work out a plan to become a legit dealer first, legitimately selling for years and years to be able to get TD status on RWI. Then finally get their own section here.

Then sell some more...

And then, a decade or so later, they would finally wait for a forum user to "fall for the trap".

Is that how the elaborate scam plan would work?

Or is this an even more sinister plan where the scammer flew to China, assassinated the real TD, impersonated them for a couple of years and now is ready to finally scam everyone? 😂