• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

B&R br03-92!

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
Finally pulled the trigger on a bell & ross. MR found me an asian copy 2824, hopefull this will be the real deal.. any thougts on this? I know some makers claim its copy and turns out to be a DG movement but we'll see... I might pay a little extra for the swiss which is legit from him. He has quick response as always, easy to understand and MORE than helpful in finding the best watch... I'll post pics as soon as he has them!
Cheers

adhesiv

Looking Around
6/9/10
super interested in your thoughts on this. This is the #1 watch on my list right now, very interested to see how you like it, the quality, and if it's a definite recommend if you could PM me how to get one.

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
It finally came and here is the quick review! MR is always super fast with shipping, week tops.

Bell and Ross: I'm in love with this watch. It feels super sturdy, has insane weight to it, and movement is butter smooth.

sales055.jpg

Look at the band! It feels like quality rubber, it doesn't attract any lint either and is super comfy! The only downside is there are still some excess trimmings attached from it being released from the mold, but those can be trimmed off easily.

sales056.jpg

Date snaps over crisply and is centered all the way through 1-31. Dial font is proper and crisp. Issues: the hour markers are slightly wider and the bell & ross logo needs to be elongated slightly, but you cannot tell unless staring at the gen for hours.
Gen Military green ceramic to show dial comparison:
bell-ross-br03-92-military-ceramic-close.jpg

sales057.jpg

Excellent crown. It doesn't screw down and I'm not sure how the gen is, but it's spot on for a rep crown. The only issue here is the case is slightly thicker than the gen... maybe 1mm or so?

sales059.jpg

Caseback is amazing, no rough edges in the engravings whatsoever. Excellent attention to detail here.

movement asia copy 2824
7.jpg

8.jpg

Wristies with the AR effect shown!
sales061.jpg

sales060.jpg

MRs machine..
10.jpg

Bottom Line, I freakin LOVE this watch! It's def worth the $$. Next to get a gen strap and gen nylon green strap!

Cheers.