• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Awful Fake Moonswatches on eBay

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
Keep bumping into these on eBay- awful quality rep I’ve reported it but eBay said it’s ok 😂

If I was sent this from dhgate I’d send it back!

KwieMp.png

Be careful out there!

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I actually cannot believe that eBay are turning a blind eye to this kind of thing when they stand by their authentication process so adamantly. I mean seriously, naivety is catching those who know none the wiser.

Keep safe people!

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
After sleeping on this, I can believe it. People are idiots 😅

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
It's very strange, just the last month or so, ebay have given up stopping the fakes, when reported. Bellends.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
People are awful, stupid and dishonest. I’m 1 for 4 on my last 4 eBay watch purchases. And forget watches: dude sent me a fake Lacoste shirt a few weeks ago- eBay is rotten!
Yeah I've had a few bad experiences as of late

Got20Mate

Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
At this point, I trust DHGate to get decent stuff more than eBay (except for established professional sellers)
Just another DHGate praise post - Watch came and the strap basically wasn't what I had ordered. Quick picture and the seller said I could have a refund and buy again at my convenience or he would send another immediately. Pretty good service if you've got time to wait etc