• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Steel Royal Oak Offshore Scuba Boutique limited edition

solidbrik

Getting To Know The Place
20/8/09
Yeap agreed. At least this will look better on my wrist. The RO is too small @ 36.. The 39mm RO isn't acc with the caseback. Hopefuly this can be repped 1:1 @ v1.

Actually for a simple Watch like this, will Asian movement be gd enough? More focused on the case/dial accuracy and feel instead.. Comments? :)

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Another colour...

132868.jpg

132869.jpg

132870.jpg

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
23/10/09
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY&ob=av3e[/AME]

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I am in conversations with Andrew and they are going to buy a gen, the one with the black divers ring / rehaut , so a matter of time

LMFAO, do you really believe they're actually going to buy a gen?

gapple

What if we all contribute and buy a gen. Then we can send it to our favorite dealer/factory to be repped. Then when done, we take the gen back and sell it either on eBay or to one of our rich members.

This could be a RWI project. We could make a deal with the dealer/factory to pay RWI a fee for every rep sold of that particular model. Our members (specially the ones who contributed initially) get a special price for the rep.

I would contribute a couple of hundred bucks to such an event. I'm sure you guys can add to this thread and come up with a better solution than to just hope "it gets repped".

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
What if we all contribute and buy a gen. Then we can send it to our favorite dealer/factory to be repped. Then when done, we take the gen back and sell it either on eBay or to one of our rich members.

This could be a RWI project. We could make a deal with the dealer/factory to pay RWI a fee for every rep sold of that particular model. Our members (specially the ones who contributed initially) get a special price for the rep.

I would contribute a couple of hundred bucks to such an event. I'm sure you guys can add to this thread and come up with a better solution than to just hope "it gets repped".

Ok so some 70 members more who are willing to donate over 100 bucks...I don't even think we have that many AP fans around here let alone people that love that watch THAT much to donate. It's a good idea gapple but really an impossible one.

donerix

I'm Pretty Popular
9/2/09
Nicaragua
I was just about to say how much I miss my old Wempe rep:

AP-Wempewrist-2.jpg

When I saw the link in the post above:

AP-Wempe.jpg

Now we need someone to buy it and take some proper pics ...

Flippan

Still New
13/2/10
Does anyone know if one is in the making? I read something about 2 new APs in the works but nothing about which ones.