• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph

Antonello Longo

Horology Curious
9/10/23
Italia
Hi everyone.
I'm looking for:Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph
Selfwinding Chronograph 44mm. Who do you recommend as a reseller....
Thank you and have a nice day.

Reactions: wreckitRaf

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Any TD can get you the exact same watch.

Specific dealers that "are better for specific xyz model" do not exist. All dealers do source the identical watch for you.

Just pick a TD in our Trusted Dealer section.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I thank you. Now I'll try to see your recommended retailers.

This is the direct link:

Very important: NEVER use Google to look up a TD, there is an almost 100% chance that you may end up with an impostor / scammer who uses the name and logo of the real TD. Always use the contact information only found on RWI!

Antonello Longo

Horology Curious
9/10/23
Italia
Good morning, sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask you for advice. I'm making a purchase on Trusty Time Watch and Andrew asks me to pay by bank transfer. Since you advise against it, how should I behave.
Thanks and good job.
Antonello.

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk
hi, as far as i know the clue is in the title- trusted dealers, they’re all well known and obviously trusted, i think the bank transfer should be avoided more on m2m sales, hope this helps

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Good morning, sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask you for advice. I'm making a purchase on Trusty Time Watch and Andrew asks me to pay by bank transfer. Since you advise against it, how should I behave.
Thanks and good job.
Antonello.

Bank transfer is usually unrecoverable or at least extremely difficult to recover.

Therefore it's not recommended when paying a private person as it's never 100% possible to ensure that you are not dealing with a scammer.

Trusted Dealers, on the other hand, have the Trusted status for a reason. If you took the precaution of only using contact information off of RWI (NOT via Google!!!), then you can use bank transfer without giving it a second thought. In fact, I personally find bank transfer to be the most convenient and cheapest way of paying a TD. It's my favorite TD payment method!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
hi, as far as i know the clue is in the title- trusted dealers, they’re all well known and obviously trusted, i think the bank transfer should be avoided more on m2m sales, hope this helps

Exactly. That's it, in a nutshell.

Antonello Longo

Horology Curious
9/10/23
Italia
Thanks to you... I have already placed my first order by bank transfer. Now I await the delivery which I will then show you.
For now, thanks and see you soon.
Antonello.