• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet ROO Michael Schumacher RG (modded)

Daytona1984

Renowned Member
13/2/10
Hey guys,

I finally found some time to post some pics of my modded Audemars Piguet ROO Michael Schumacher RG with the following features:

- gen Chopard Chrono movement (Swiss ETA 7750/25jewels with the highest finish grade) including seconds at 12 modification
- colorless double AR crystal
- aligned crown logo

This watch was built by my friend and great watchmaker Domi!

I hope you enjoy the pics and I welcome all comments
smiley.gif

But honestly, it looks so much better in person
winkCA3D11ZE.gif

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
Wow amazing. Can't wait for mine to get here already. I hate US Customs/HK Post.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
What kind of improvements have you noticed in performance with the Swiss 7750 installed?

D

d4m.test

This is incredible. I'm tempted either at this one or the Hublot Skeleton.

ChrisM305

Supporting Vendor
16/4/15
Wow buddy that is amazing you definitely have some beautiful AP's. I have the other two schumi's and this just pushed me all the way to get the RG thanks for sharing.

Daytona1984

Renowned Member
13/2/10
thank you guys for your nice comments, this is truly appreciated :)

- i experienced better power reserve/accuracy + hand winding is no issue anymore

- it is a gen box set

Vedde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/11
What is the weight on the watch? Do you think its a big weight difference compared to gen?

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
What is the weight on the watch? Do you think its a big weight difference compared to gen?

This is not a steak buddy. ;-p

on more serious note, the weight difference will be there but unless you are holding both on each hand you won't notice it.

Vedde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/11
@wooky492 Haha, my bad. ;)
[MENTION=66637]Versaceboy54[/MENTION] Pretty heavy watch, almost same the weight as a Rolex Deepsea. :)