• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Polo Shirt

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Any sizes. I'll take orders down with the sizes. I'm making some adjustments right now so this is not the final product

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
this makes me remind to the AP shirt I saw on the pics of the purists GTG in Thailand:

0008.jpg

Anyway, not bad!

As you might know I also ordered some embroidered AP polo shirts, the thread should be around here somewhere, will be getting them this week. We can compare the AP lettering then. I'll let you know the measurements! ;)

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
P.S. don't mind the horrible t-shirt I had the sample made on. It's a 15 year old Lacoste polo and it's barely hanging in there lol

Dang. I liked the way the shirt itself looked. Nicely broken in.

Either way, I'll take one!

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Dang. I liked the way the shirt itself looked. Nicely broken in.

Either way, I'll take one!

Hehe, I can always send you that one lol. Sweat smell comes as a bonus :D

I'm doing some modifications to the fonts to make them a bit thicker so the embroidery looks more detailed. I should get a new sample sometime this week. I'll open up a new thread where interested members can let me know of the size and colors they want.

mchou

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/10
Hey mate what size was that sample shirt and is it possible to choose a color?
Anyway looking forward to the final product.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
The one I was wearing is Large (L) I think. I'll check with the embroidery shop but I think you can pretty much choose any color you wish. I can say for certain that there's white, black navy blue, royal blue and red. When I take the orders down you'll let me know what color variations you want and I'll check with the shop.