• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Polo Shirt

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I know I don't have an AP yet but all hyped up about the brand so I thought I'd make some polos since I found a cheap company that can do embroidery. Here's a sample of what I'm going to have made. Nothing is final yet, colors of both t-shirt and embroidery can vary so will the design if you guys have some better suggestions. Prices will be about $40 or so but I won't be able to tell until I'm 100% certain with the design and everything but that's the estimate price.

2qsnq6e.jpg

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Q, I like it bro, but I'll wait till it's done and then get it rep'd... :p

Kidding - I like it, I'd be down for one

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
As soon as I get at least 10-15 people interested in it I'll put down an order for 10 or something since I know a lot of people will eventually back out once I have this in my hands and I don't wanna be left hanging with 5 t-shirts and lose some money over all that. I'm not making any profit here guys. If I can get more people the prices will go even lower. The more the quantity the less they're gonna charge me for the embroidery. I'm having a sample t-shirt made in a couple of week and and I'm paying $76 bucks for it. They better use a freaking Ralph Lauren polo for that price

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
I'm interested but I want to see the real thing as well.

fredmertz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/10
Do you really think people want to buy something that looks like the real thing, but it's really just a very close replica? Ridiculous.

Wait a second.....

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Do you really think people want to buy something that looks like the real thing, but it's really just a very close replica? Ridiculous.

Wait a second.....

You had me going there for a second mate :biglaugh:

I was ready to unleash the fury :rofl:

mchou

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/10
AP Polo

Count me in for one if it's possible light blue colored :)

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Sample is going to be ready this sometime next week. Will post a pic of it

jayFlyer

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/7/08
Interested in this, unless the embroidery comes out looking like a camel's ass.

Post the pics of the sample when you receive it.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Hi gents. First sample came in today.

10ndbas.jpg

The big AP logo is exceptionally well made. Thing is the "Audemars Piguet" writing on the other side is not of the same quality. I need to have it enlarged in order for it look acceptable. What would you guys think if I bring up the "Audemars Piguet" writing. Closer to the shoulder that is. I think AP should be moved a little bit to right (your left) because it seems like it's a bit too close to the arm pit. Let me know fellas

P.S. don't mind the horrible t-shirt I had the sample made on. It's a 15 year old Lacoste polo and it's barely hanging in there lol