• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aston Martin One-77

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Another Aston Martin that not many know about, or at least here they don't.

Some early concept models had been created, along with artitst renderings.

astonmartinone77.jpg

amone772521024x768.jpg

Aston Martin's first real supercar.

Some statistics of the One-77

Recently reached over 220mph/354kph

7.3 Litre V12

Limited Production to 77

And the final look of the car.

astonmone773021024x768.jpg

astonmartinone77liveat2.jpg

astonmone773031024x768.jpg

astonmone773041024x768.jpg

astonmone773051024x768.jpg

astonmone773071024x768.jpg

astonmone773081024x768.jpg

Quite a looker eh?

BNWMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/10
Wow, now that's and A-M, unlike that lawnmower you posted yesterday... :jaw::swoon:

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
YES its a beautiful car one of my dream cars.
The Swedish football player Zlatan Ibrahimovic have this car.
I will go to Barcelona and steal it. :q5:

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
Nice but useless. Who would ever use that power if they didn't go to a track? I think super - super cars are interesting but you are paying for a performance envelope you cannot really use.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Nice but useless. Who would ever use that power if they didn't go to a track? I think super - super cars are interesting but you are paying for a performance envelope you cannot really use.

There is such a thing as track day?

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
I know a few people who take their Porsche to the track. They say you cannot really use what a standard 911 can do unless you run it on a track. But, that can be quite expensive and I wonder how many six or seven figure cars really ever do get slammed hard around a track?

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
I know a few people who take their Porsche to the track. They say you cannot really use what a standard 911 can do unless you run it on a track. But, that can be quite expensive and I wonder how many six or seven figure cars really ever do get slammed hard around a track?

it is very common for Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, mostly the average performence car, say an F430, or a 911 Turbo, or a Gallardo

it is very rare to see the super expensive ones

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
The One-77 does not do anything for me... The DBS however is a winner.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
it is very common for Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, mostly the average performence car, say an F430, or a 911 Turbo, or a Gallardo

it is very rare to see the super expensive ones

Delorean,

I am not trying to be someone who corrects you everyday but again, you showed your immaturity... You need to listen to your older peers on this forum. Most of us know what we are talking about. From Mazda Miatas to Bugatti Veyrons... owners track their cars pretty often.

mwesten

Known Member
7/7/09

Delorean,

I am not trying to be someone who corrects you everyday but again, you showed your immaturity... You need to listen to your older peers on this forum. Most of us know what we are talking about. From Mazda Miatas to Bugatti Veyrons... owners track their cars pretty often.

Yes, I actually think the Miata is the most raced street car in America. However proportionally to most of these supercars produced, very few are taken to the track regularly. The reason being, is that taking these cars to the track voids the warranty. The only car I know that is covered for the track is the Corvette Z06

mpg54

Known Member
29/8/09
You have to be 007 to drive that otherwise you'll only look funny in it. Like Broccoli sitting on a Cake...

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
I love all astons but i dont like that one sorry .........:facepalm: its ugly ... it looks like the car from Atlantis :wacko: those gills on the front take away the look of the car . it cheapens it .........only my opinion of-course . I wouldn't give it back if I was given it for free :biglaugh:

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
The thing I really love about my Miata is that you DON'T have to track it to enjoy it. Because it is not super-powered you can use more of the engine on the roads you drive everyday. When the new version comes out in 2010 I would like to see Mazda offer four versions. !. The Convertible/PRHT Miata, balanced just as it is now. 2. The Coupe Miata, same engine just in a coupe version for increased stiffness. 3. A more powerful Convertible/PRHT. 4. A more powerful Coupe. I think Mazda would have a big hit if they did with the Miata what Porsche has done with the Boxster/Cayman in standard and S versions. Only please don't charge more for the coupe than the convertible because we all know a coupe is less expensive to build than a convertible.